Happy bye week Sunday fellow Fin fans. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Happy bye week Sunday fellow Fin fans.

The Tannehills Have Eyes

Active Roster
Reaction score
What do you lads and lasses plan on doing on your free Sunday? I forgot it was a bye week so I'm already tipsy as I always am before a a Fin game as any sane Fin fan would be but I plan on watching those win-less franchise losers (lol) and hoping they win today. Go Bengals, Go Redskins, and go Je...

Every week has been a bye week for me. I have not watched single minute of Dolphins football this season. It's been great doing other things, watching other games, etc. It has been the best way to cope with this season.

The thing I’ve done every other Sunday, not watch the dolphins be horrible. Try to enjoy my free NFL Sunday ticket watching actual football.

Every week has been a bye week for me. I have not watched single minute of Dolphins football this season. It's been great doing other things, watching other games, etc. It has been the best way to cope with this season.
Honestly if I wasn't a weak 20 something year old bitch, I'd want to be like you. Hopefully this season won't turn me into the grinch and next season goes awful and we **** up the draft.

Wonder if the Steelers would be interested in trading a fourth for Ryan Fitzpatrick ....

Wonder if the Steelers would be interested in trading a fourth for Ryan Fitzpatrick ....

How long do you think Rudolph is out? I think they play the Chargers and then have a bye.. he is probably back after that....

How long do you think Rudolph is out? I think they play the Chargers and then have a bye.. he is probably back after that....

I was more musing than anything. Wasn't being serious.

It'd be interesting if Rudolph was going to be out for an extended period, though. The AFC North looks a lot more competitive (i.e. worse) than anticipated, and the Steelers still appear in contention even without Roethlisberger. I think, in the end, that proves to be fool's gold, and that they'll struggle mightily the rest of the way. If Rudolph was out for a while, and the Steelers rolled the dice on Ryan Fitzpatrick or any QB of like ability, I don't think they are enough to move the needle; the team trading a backup vet QB stands to get a high pick in whatever round they get a draft pick.

Back
Top Bottom