Happy bye week Sunday fellow Fin fans. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Happy bye week Sunday fellow Fin fans.

I was more musing than anything. Wasn't being serious.

It'd be interesting if Rudolph was going to be out for an extended period, though. The AFC North looks a lot more competitive (i.e. worse) than anticipated, and the Steelers still appear in contention even without Roethlisberger. I think, in the end, that proves to be fool's gold, and that they'll struggle mightily the rest of the way. If Rudolph was out for a while, and the Steelers rolled the dice on Ryan Fitzpatrick or any QB of like ability, I don't think they are enough to move the needle; the team trading a backup vet QB stands to get a high pick in whatever round they get a draft pick.

I'm still trying to figure out how trading that 1st for Fitzpatrick makes a difference on that defense. He's played okay. Certainly nothing worth trading what's almost guranteed to be a Top7 pick this year.

Every week has been a bye week for me. I have not watched single minute of Dolphins football this season. It's been great doing other things, watching other games, etc. It has been the best way to cope with this season.

So you will be back when things are going well?

So Arizona won and it looks like Denver may win too. That just leaves us, the Jets, Bengals and Washington with no wins? Am I missing anyone?

Not sure if it's a good thing having our bye so early in the year. Gonna be a long 12 wks. I'm in the middle of 7 loads of laundry, watching the NL playoffs and am fixin' to bbq a couple New Yorks. The wife hasn't moved much from the front room couch all day. Figured, I'd give her a day off. Haha

I saw where Jordan Phillips had 3 sacks in the 1st half vs. Tn. I don't know what he finished with. Such a stupid move to get rid of him last season. I know he was up and down with effort, etc. but he had his moments and was still young.

I'm still trying to figure out how trading that 1st for Fitzpatrick makes a difference on that defense. He's played okay. Certainly nothing worth trading what's almost guranteed to be a Top7 pick this year.

Steelers fans have been complaining about their secondary for years. I know because I live in the middle of Steeler country. To me, it reeks of something you don't usually see out of the Steelers: a panic move.

I like Minkah a lot, and I think he'll be a good player for them. But they've got a lot of question marks to go dealing what, without Roethlisberger, looks like it'll be a pretty high first-round pick for a utility defensive back.

Some Steeler fans are saying that Minkah essentially is their 2020 first-rounder, and then they'll have Big Ben back. But anything from here on out as far as Roethlisberger is concerned is up in the air. If he comes back at all, at his age, he likely won't be what he was.

I saw where Jordan Phillips had 3 sacks in the 1st half vs. Tn. I don't know what he finished with. Such a stupid move to get rid of him last season. I know he was up and down with effort, etc. but he had his moments and was still young.
Adam Gase special.

**** Adam Gase. His only saving grace is he is going to ruin the Jets and Darnold.

Steelers fans have been complaining about their secondary for years. I know because I live in the middle of Steeler country. To me, it reeks of something you don't usually see out of the Steelers: a panic move.

I like Minkah a lot, and I think he'll be a good player for them. But they've got a lot of question marks to go dealing what, without Roethlisberger, looks like it'll be a pretty high first-round pick for a utility defensive back.

Some Steeler fans are saying that Minkah essentially is their 2020 first-rounder, and then they'll have Big Ben back. But anything from here on out as far as Roethlisberger is concerned is up in the air. If he comes back at all, at his age, he likely won't be what he was.

Sounds like they're trying to justify the pick. I'm sorry based on his play so far in his young career, imo, at best he's a bottome 1st round selection. More appropriately, a 2nd round pick.

Stop it! Every time a former Dolphings play makes a move it becomes stupid x,y,z? What about all the other times he plays and does absolutely nothing?

Back
Top Bottom