Happy bye week Sunday fellow Fin fans. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Happy bye week Sunday fellow Fin fans.

Stop it! Every time a former Dolphings play makes a move it becomes stupid x,y,z? What about all the other times he plays and does absolutely nothing?
I'm not stopping ****. It was a stupid move when it happened and it still is.

Oh your one of those i like winning 5-8 games every season and going home.
Actually Phillips was cut by gase. Nothing to do with the rebuild tank.

I saw where Jordan Phillips had 3 sacks in the 1st half vs. Tn. I don't know what he finished with. Such a stupid move to get rid of him last season. I know he was up and down with effort, etc. but he had his moments and was still young.
Thank Adam gase for that..Jordan was to smart for Gase..Jordan knew what type of coach he was and didn’t respect him..

Pat White could get a concussion sitting on the John

There’s no could in that statement. It happened. Toilet seat was loose and he slid to the left. Pat tried to correct back to the right. Broke off the bolt and his head went straight to the sink.

Oh your one of those i like winning 5-8 games every season and going home.
Nope. And as someone else mentioned this was a move by the idiot Gase. I know Phillips was inconsistent and often not motivated but he had all of the physical tools, he flashed a lot of big time potential at times and he was young and on a cheap contract. You shouldn't let go of players like that unless there's a really good reason to.

My point is that most people here are Dolfans, and it's not necessary to be a little **** all of the time. Granted, there are some people that deserve it, but observing your posting behavior the last month, you don't recognize the difference. Okay, maybe not most, but maybe many.

Just because their opinions differ, it's not necessary to condescend to them. Sometimes, an opinion can be different, rather than wrong.

My point is that most people here are Dolfans, and it's not necessary to be a little **** all of the time. Granted, there are some people that deserve it, but observing your posting behavior the last month, you don't recognize the difference. Okay, maybe not most, but maybe many.

Just because their opinions differ, it's not necessary to condescend to them. Sometimes, an opinion can be different, rather than wrong.

Back
Top Bottom