Happy Fourth of July | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Happy Fourth of July

Happy Birthday, America! Hope everybody has a great day/weekend!

*TeeMoney, I love the Mount Rushmore pic! Took a two week road trip with the wife and daughter five years ago thru Montana, Wyoming, South Dakota, Colorado etc and Mount Rushmore was the highlight for me. It's a cool place.

Happy Birthday, America! Hope everybody has a great day/weekend!

*TeeMoney, I love the Mount Rushmore pic! Took a two week road trip with the wife and daughter five years ago thru Montana, Wyoming, South Dakota, Colorado etc and Mount Rushmore was the highlight for me. It's a cool place.

My brothers and I were talking about such a trip just today. Some of us usually drive our parents up to St Paul and then over to Chippewa Falls for 2 weeks.

×Side Note: Watching that Kevin Costner show on Paramount (Yellowstone), that natural landscape is absolutely stunning.

My brothers and I were talking about such a trip just today. Some of us usually drive our parents up to St Paul and then over to Chippewa Falls for 2 weeks.

×Side Note: Watching that Kevin Costner show on Paramount (Yellowstone), that natural landscape is absolutely stunning.
We just decided to do something different that summer. Devils Tower, Little Bighorn, Deadwood, Crazy Horse were on that trip too. Spent a night at the Stanley Hotel in Colorado (where Stephen King wrote 'The Shining'). A lot of driving!

Back
Top Bottom