Happy Thanksgiving Dolphin Fans | Memories | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Happy Thanksgiving Dolphin Fans | Memories

this is my favorite thanksgiving day game.

Griese could have easily tied the record for TD passes that game, and most likely set it if Shula was willing.

Got his 6th in the 3rd quarter and the next time the Dolphins had the ball at the 4 yard line, Shula had Miami run it in. Then Shula pulled him from the game.

Shula had a lot of class, but that day I was hoping he would be classless.

Mother****** still owes me $30 on that game. We bet during the last week I worked there. Was to start my new job on Monday.
So I went back and could not find him. Went to HR and told them to please let him know I was looking for him. To give him my contact info.
I even left my phone number and address on his car.
Piece of **** I tell you.

Mother****** still owes me $30 on that game. We bet during the last week I worked there. Was to start my new job on Monday.
So I went back and could not find him. Went to HR and told them to please let him know I was looking for him. To give him my contact info.
I even left my phone number and address on his car.
Piece of **** I tell you.
What kind of work did you do? What a jerk for not paying you.

Happy Merry Christmas GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown

Happy Thanksgiving, Brothers and Sisters. Hope you all have a wonderful and bountiful day, with lots of good food and lots of big laughs!!!

We were at this game, and it is still one my favorite Thanksgivings!

View attachment 123689View attachment 123690

Haha, loved that Dan Campbell scored the opening TD.

Marty Booker had himself a day.

Telling the era that game was from. Scott Van Pelt on the call: “looked like a TD, once the guy with the striped shirt puts his hands up, it’s a TD” or something to that affect.

First call is the only call, no reviews.

Couldn’t imagine ever going back to that.

Last edited:
The '77 win is my favorite. That team was just a couple years removed from the SB years and I thought we could still win another ring (I was 11, what the hell did I know). It was great watching Griese go off that day. I remember we finished 10-4 and missed the playoffs.

I hope you guys all have a great Thanksgiving!

What a memory.

Ah yes, the Leon Lett Thanksgiving game special, one of the big memories we have as Dolphins fans. I loved that game, and scared my family with huge screaming after Leon gave us another chance.

We were playing so well to that point without Danny, too bad because of how our season went from that point, we were not able to try and beat those Cowboys again in the SB.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom