Happy Thanksgiving | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Happy Thanksgiving

I can’t believe there are people out there that don’t like Turkey.

Never enough dark meat to go around.

Mash potatoes were alright, stuffing was dry but that Turkey was awesome. Can’t wait for lunch tomorrow.

I went easy on the desserts as I’m battling a kidney stone at the moment.

Overall a good day, minus the Buffalo win.

What the heck is going on with Dallas?

People actually wanted us to sign Prescott?

I know Stafford didn’t play today but it might be time for a complete rebuild there, they need to get something for him and start over. I’ll take their LB Jarad Davis though.

Hockenson doesn’t appear to be the beast he was pimped to be.

Matt Patricia better download the indeed.com app and fine tune his resume.

Had a conversation with the bottom of a Grey Goose bottom not long ago. That and 4 helpings of flan for any latin blood out there.

This place is a gift. To come on and say even the dumbest of things your emotions have concocted and have fellow brothers of colors actually read them and give a fk no matter the context, it truly is a heaven of it's own.

I'm thankful for something that belongs to us as much as any owner that has been or is ever to come. I'm grateful for the bond it gave my father and I. To have experienced the most beautiful passes this game has to offer (thank you Dan). To cross a fellow jersey on the street and comment go phins. For a pride in our tribe. And for all of you fools whose crushed hearts know no quit, no fking surrender, no quarter to any until the day we have seized our rightful place atop of a league we once ruled.

Cheers to you all.

Back
Top Bottom