Harbaugh said to Ross come get me? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Harbaugh said to Ross come get me?

Raiders or Giants?

Harbaugh brings too much drama which the Dolphins should not want.

Supposedly Michigan offered him a solid new salary package. It's now in his court if he wants to stay or return to the NFL. I think if Ross thinks he's leaving Michigan either way he'll target him.

Supposedly Michigan offered him a solid new salary package. It's now in his court if he wants to stay or return to the NFL. I think if Ross thinks he's leaving Michigan either way he'll target him.

id be cautious about any package the Michigan president offers...

I just cant picture Harbaugh working with Grier. If ROss wants him so badly, he has to open the wallet and give control to Harbaugh. Ross's loyalty to Grier will prevent this sadly.

Ross: Hey Jim...I learned from Sparano...we need to do this cleaner this time. Take your time, im going to interview a bunch of candidates in the meantime to make it look like an honest effort this time. When you're ready to split from Michigan, let me know!

Harbaugh: Come get me Mr. Ross. Take me now!

If it’s a fait accompli that Harbaugh is going to the NFL and Ross doesn’t make a play because of public relations in Ann Arbor then he’s totally compromised and conflicted. As an owner of an NFL team he has a duty to pursue the best interest of the team. If true, just sell the team, old man. In that event, you clearly don’t function in the best interests of the Miami Dolphins.

If the scenario is Flores goes somewhere else and succeeds, Harbaugh goes to another NFL team, and we hire some bullshit coach, then the rage put on this old man will just crush him and it will all be well deserved.

I have it on very secretive grounds from no-name sources that know everything about nothing that Harbaugh may or may not come to Miami, and Ross may or may not want Harbaugh to come to Miami.

Im not allowed to give the sources but take it for what its worth. He may or may not come.

Other sources close to me have also disclosed breaking news that Harbaugh may or may not want to come.
Amazing if true, but I may or may not believe you.

I have always tried to support Ross but this is unacceptable. For Ross to come out and openly admit that he will not even TRY to do what he feels is best for the team because of his allegiance to another team is unthinkable to me. How is he not being criticized in the national media?? How are we as fin fans supposed to react when the team's owner admits he is not interested in putting the best product on the field? How are the players supposed to feel? What FA is going to want to play here when that is the message being sent around the league?

Buckle up for more top 5 picks in the next 5/10 years until we get rid of Ross. This is not going to end well.

I "adopted" a dog along time ago...named him Jim Harbough.

I lived .5 mile off the road on 43 acres surrounded by trees in BFE. A dog kept showing up at the house out of the blue every couple days, so i'd feed him. Then one day he just decided to stay (no collar and didnt look overly healthy when he first started showing up). Just kept coming back, kept coming back. that was probably 2001 when Harbough was with the Panthers, so we just named him Jim Harbough because Harbough was "Captain Comeback".

dunno what happened to the dog, maybe Ross came and got him while i was at work one day.....****er

Back
Top Bottom