Harbaugh should mind his own teams business | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Harbaugh should mind his own teams business

Today was NOT his fault - terrible coaching decisions throughout the game - Lamar is an AMAZING athlete - but second and goal at the one go elephant and slam the ball down the bills throat and force them to score a TD….I would even consider a version of squib kick after to create turnover or try to pin them at their own 15….
He is the QB with the ball in his hands at the end of the game and in that situation you either make the play or you don’t. I am not saying coaches don’t make bad calls during a game but it still comes down to the players on the field making a play and beating the players on the other side of the ball.

The fact is the game shouldn’t have come down to the end of the game. Jackson passed for only 144 yards in the entire game and had 2 ints compared to one TD pass. His offense didn’t score a single point in the second half. So blame Harbaugh for the loss if you want to but if Tua had been the QB and the offense was as ineffective as the Ravens were in the second half, I have no doubt it would be Tua being blamed and not the coaching staff.

Today was NOT his fault - terrible coaching decisions throughout the game - Lamar is an AMAZING athlete - but second and goal at the one go elephant and slam the ball down the bills throat and force them to score a TD….I would even consider a version of squib kick after to create turnover or try to pin them at their own 15….
If that's Tua I can guarantee you blame him.

The fact is the game shouldn’t have come down to the end of the game. Jackson passed for only 144 yards in the entire game and had 2 ints compared to one TD pass. His offense didn’t score a single point in the second half. So blame Harbaugh for the loss if you want to but if Tua had been the QB and the offense was as ineffective as the Ravens were in the second half, I have no doubt it would be Tua being blamed and not the coaching staff.
So here is the question: as a coach, you know you have a quarterback who hasn't moved the ball -- particularly in the second half -- and you can kick a go ahead field chip shot field goal to give you the lead.

And if it were Tua that had been performing like that for the Ravens today, I would hope McDaniel would kick the field goal.

Stick to Madden kid, let the adults do the NFL talking here
You’re taking a man’s career which spanned years of nothing but winning even up until last year and that’s what you come up with? Ha so laughable
Every coach makes those kind of
Oh nevermind you just won’t get it
never forget this adult wanted to cut parker and bring back brian hartline the year parker earned a pro bowl selection and also just recently stated tua wasnt the answer at halftime vs the ravens

never forget this adult wanted to cut parker the year he earned a pro bowl selection and also just recently stated tua wasnt the answer at halftime vs the ravens
Yep we all did and then he magically turned his career around the second half. So what’s your point except that you point is pointless. And yes Parker sucked and didn’t take care of his body. That pro bowl selection got the fins nowhere. Please, if you’re gonna break into a conversation stop acting stupid and talk about the subject at hand

You think he's bad, you should have heard that fat, **** face Rex Ryan shitting on mike mcdaniel and mcdaniel's integrity.

Yep we all did and then he magically turned his career around the second half. So what’s your point except that you point is pointless. And yes Parker sucked and didn’t take care of his body. That pro bowl selection got the fins nowhere. Please, if you’re gonna break into a conversation stop acting stupid and talk about the subject at hand
No, we all didnt. Only the knee jerk reaction over emotional man children crowd did.

So here is the question: as a coach, you know you have a quarterback who hasn't moved the ball -- particularly in the second half -- and you can kick a go ahead field chip shot field goal to give you the lead.

And if it were Tua that had been performing like that for the Ravens today, I would hope McDaniel would kick the field goal.
Harbaugh stated after the game that he felt like his defense was having trouble stopping the Bills offense in the second half and he thought they needed a touchdown in that situation. He also stated that he figured the worse than that would happen if they didn’t score was the Bills would end up starting their drive on the 2 yard line.

Instead Jackson threw a terrible pass that was intercepted and the Bills got to start at their own 20 instead of their own 2 yard line. Considering that the Ravens were having trouble stopping Allen and the Bills offense, I think going for the TD was the right call for the Ravens in that situation.

Because once the Bills got the ball on their own 20 yard line, they had no trouble moving the ball down the field and they could have easily scored a TD if they hasn’t chosen to run out the clock and kick an easy FG instead. The fact the Bills offense moved easily down the field on their final drive clearly shows that Harbaugh was right in going for a TD instead of a FG at the end of the game.

All a FG would have done was given the Ravens a three point lead which the Bills would have overcome by easily driving down the field for a TD. A FG by the Ravens would not have won the game and Harbaugh was smart enough to realize that.

If that's Tua I can guarantee you blame him.
Dude I am NOT a Tua hater in fact I love him…I think he’s amazing - tho I’m a realist Tua takes bad hits - Milano hit was seriously unlucky - but Tua takes bad hits bc he WANTS SOOOO badly to make a play!! That’s cool but the facts are he takes bad hits so you BETTER have a real backup….

People can get mad at me - but SKylar is destined for big things and Tua left the door open and when it happens I’m gonna take a bow!!!!

He is the QB with the ball in his hands at the end of the game and in that situation you either make the play or you don’t. I am not saying coaches don’t make bad calls during a game but it still comes down to the players on the field making a play and beating the players on the other side of the ball.

I’m good with all of that…

I’m not a Tua hater nor do
I blame him…I’m a SKylar fan bc it’s fun to watch the scouting formulas meet their limits - science only goes so far - and I’m a fan of guys who sell out and play w heart!!!

Tua does that so i love him for that.

Lamar had time - he rushed that throw - he needed to literally create more space and then find a player open when he himself was in rhythm…

Harbauagh killed him tho - w ricard who
Played really well today - hot I’d put in two extra lineman two tight ends and let ricard take a direct snap and plow -two tries he scores…I’d consider going for two - but even if I kicked it there it’s very high pressure on the road and wet rainy weather….

I’m good with all of that…

I’m not a Tua hater nor do
I blame him…I’m a SKylar fan bc it’s fun to watch the scouting formulas meet their limits - science only goes so far - and I’m a fan of guys who sell out and play w heart!!!

Tua does that so i love him for that.

Lamar had time - he rushed that throw - he needed to literally create more space and then find a player open when he himself was in rhythm…

Harbauagh killed him tho - w ricard who
Played really well today - hot I’d put in two extra lineman two tight ends and let ricard take a direct snap and plow -two tries he scores…I’d consider going for two - but even if I kicked it there it’s very high pressure on the road and wet rainy weather….
You asked me what I would have done in the same situation. As I stated out, I would have gone for a TD on 4th down considering the Ravens defense wasn’t able to stop the Bills offense in the 4th quarter.

As far as the earlier downs, the Ravens weren’t having much success running the ball down near the goal line. So it is always easy to question their play calls after the fact.

Even though they didn’t score, the Ravens defense just had to stop the Bills once they took over at the 20 and the Ravens would have had time to move down to attempt a FG. Yet as Harbaugh suspected, his defense had no answers for Allen and the Bills offense in the 4th quarter. So considering how ineffective the Ravens defense was in the 4th quarter, going for the TD was the right call IMO.

He said Miami did the wrong thing with Tua in the Buffalo and Bengals games and that he's never seen anything like it.
Something to that effect.
He said he`s never seen anything like it hmm what about the other guy that got concussed on sunday and was playing 5 days later in the fins bengals game and was allso concussed the week before .

Back
Top Bottom