Hard fought game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hard fought game

Tony

Scout Team
Reaction score
Hey fins. I know it probably didn't go the way you wanted (except for the lame "let's lose and get a better draft pick spot" folk), but your boys fought hard enough to win. The Jets just made one more play then the fins did, and that made the difference.

There were some bright spots for you guys last night. Ronnie Brown was awesome, and Cleo Lemon flashed some ability last night. I personally don't believe he is the answer at QB for the Dolphins, but you never know. He may develop nicely.

Anyway, enjoy the last game of the season, and I hope the Saban situation sorts itself out soon. Believe me, I know all about head coaching woes, and it isn't any fun. Personally, I think he heads for Alabama, but I've been wrong before.

Happy New Years to all of you, and see you next year!

[mod]no personal attacks! Do not refer to members as a troll! [/mod]

Same to you, good luck getting into the PO's.

Hey fins. I know it probably didn't go the way you wanted (except for the lame "let's lose and get a better draft pick spot" folk), but your boys fought hard enough to win. The Jets just made one more play then the fins did, and that made the difference.

There were some bright spots for you guys last night. Ronnie Brown was awesome, and Cleo Lemon flashed some ability last night. I personally don't believe he is the answer at QB for the Dolphins, but you never know. He may develop nicely.

Anyway, enjoy the last game of the season, and I hope the Saban situation sorts itself out soon. Believe me, I know all about head coaching woes, and it isn't any fun. Personally, I think he heads for Alabama, but I've been wrong before.

Pretty much sums it up, that was a good call by you guys going for the screen on the first play after we tied it, Washington's got some moves. I agree w/you on Lemon, he's a backup. Good luck in the postseason.

As much as it pains me to do it, I'm going to wish the best of luck to the JETS this year. You guys may not have a chance in hell once the playoffs get here, but I'm always pulling for the underdog, and the JETS should be a great one this year depending on where they are seeded. Good luck Tony, and to everyone over at TGG....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

It was close.It could have gone either way.I agree we need to keep looking for a QB although a healthy Culpepper might be the guy..

I disagree about Saban.He is going to finish the job here and make this team more competetive.

Good luck in the playoffs although personally I was not impressed and dont think they will get very far.

Happy New Year and we will meet again next year.:D

As much as it pains me to do it, I'm going to wish the best of luck to the JETS this year. You guys may not have a chance in hell once the playoffs get here, but I'm always pulling for the underdog, and the JETS should be a great one this year depending on where they are seeded. Good luck Tony, and to everyone over at TGG....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

:tank:

PHINZ RULE!!!!

:yeahthat:

Thanks for the kind words, Tony. It was a tough game in the worst possible conditions.

I believe it would have been a much different game if Cleo had started but you can't go back now. As for Saban, I believe he will be here for at least 3 more years. By then, Alabama will have fired another coach and the chance will be there again if he can't make it in the pros.

PHINZ RULE!!!!

We miss you over there, Blitz. How you been?

Very nice post bro!

There is no need for heavy smack talk here guys.Please keep it civil.

Back
Top Bottom