Hard Pill To Swallow.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hard Pill To Swallow....

BLITZKRIEG

~LACUNA LEGIONS~
Reaction score
This loss was a tough one to swallow, but at the same time, it was bound to happen sooner or later....

Our secondary is overrated. S. Madison and B. Marion are getting old. I think their best years are certainly behind them....Madison especially.

J. Fletcher might as well start packing his bags and cleaning out his locker. He'll be gone once the season is over....I hope.

What hurts more than anything, is that this defense was exposed yesterday. They are not getting enough pressure on the opposing QB's, and that is going to be a major problem if it doesn't change very quickly....

I blame the defense for this loss. We scored 30 points, and still lost???....That's almost unheard of when your talking about the Phinz defense. There is no excuse for giving up five TD's....

The lack of pass rush was a huge problem, but the huge gains on 3rd and long were pathetic.....

The Pats lost as well which helps some, but they can do the same thing the Chiefs did to us if we're not up for this game...

This loss didn't really surprise me.It was the amount of points we gave up that really hurts more than anything.....I would never have expected the Chiefs offense to take control of this game the way they did.

PHINZ RULE!!!:fire:

B. Marion played really well....He was all over Gonzales on that TD...but what can you say...its GONZALES..the best TE in the league.

Madison getting old? Are you on crack? Madison is still a premier CB. It was only one game and KC played awesome. We should give them a little credit. You are right about the pass rush, it was awful and has been for years. We need that fixed!

IMHO, CB S. Madison has been getting worse every season over the last three years...

Just an opinion....

He certainly doesn't look like Pro-Bowl material anymore....

CB P. Surtain is better than he is....

PHINZ RULE!!!

Back
Top Bottom