Hard Rock Stadium field condition updates | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hard Rock Stadium field condition updates

Could be a batch of soil, could be a bad batch of sod. Could be wrong products being applied. Could be PH. Could be to much water. Fly me down and I will take care of it. Dumbasses, look at the Turf in Pittsburgh, we take care of that. Look at the Titans that is another client. Fenway uses my products too.

They will figure it out. Florida is the easiest place to be a greens keeper.

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

for maybe the last time this season....

New field has been put down!

propl_l.jpg

nice!

Could be a batch of soil, could be a bad batch of sod. Could be wrong products being applied. Could be PH. Could be to much water. Fly me down and I will take care of it. Dumbasses, look at the Turf in Pittsburgh, we take care of that. Look at the Titans that is another client. Fenway uses my products too.

They will figure it out. Florida is the easiest place to be a greens keeper.

None of the stadiums you mention have the shade issues of Hard Rock...

After seeing the turf right now at Levi Stadium for the PAC 12 Championship Game I would guess we shouldn't ever complain about our turf issues. Wow...talk about a cow pasture. 49ers should be embarrassed having a field like that for a new stadium.

Gotta love that Ross is paying the grass farm in MS so much to ship and install new sod so often. They may even be running experiments with all different seedlots to see what works best going forward.

The problem with this grass is the sunlight. If it were the old stuff, it would be straight dead. There just isn't enough sun over the shaded area and when the weather gets crappy I bet it dies off quickly. The other side in those pics probably looks worse because they have to replace the shaded part more often.

it sucks but it looks like they may go to artificial if they cant figure it out

The problem with artificial is that it would really suck if they want to draw big club exhibition tours and international soccer friendlies.

The problem with artificial is that it would really suck if they want to draw big club exhibition tours and international soccer friendlies.

I'd venture to say a good portion of Dolphin fans wouldn't care about that. I care only about whats best for the Miami Dolphins. I don't blame the locals looking at the bigger picture at all though.

Nfl fields are god awful for proper football games anyway.

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

I'd venture to say a good portion of Dolphin fans wouldn't care about that. I care only about whats best for the Miami Dolphins. I don't blame the locals looking at the bigger picture at all though.

A good portion of dolphins dont care about the grass in any way

So this is what we got after Saturday's show, yeah I know the field hasn't been touched since the last game, but a concert is going destroy whatever's there.

There are events thru the year, including a concert on August 28th....I don't see how a new field will be allowed to "take root" like many have claimed.

Attachments

• PROPL_l.jpg
    PROPL_l.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 134
Last edited by a moderator:
So this is what we got after Saturday's show, yeah I know the field hasn't been touched since the last game, but a concert is going destroy whatever's there.

There are events thru the year, including a concert on August 28th....I don't see how a new field will be allowed to "take root" like many have claimed.

View attachment 18115

Ouch!
The area where they laid flooring on really took a beating!

I doubt Ross & Co. think this is acceptable. Even for non-football events, you want the field to look pristine, to show off how great the stadium is.
You don't want half dead grass and half mud.

View attachment 18115

You're reaching again

It's kind of sad that we're literally reduced to watching grass grow.

Back
Top Bottom