Hardest Cuts Will Be At Wr And Te? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hardest Cuts Will Be At Wr And Te?

Myles Gaskin only averaged 2.2 ypc this last game. He averaged 5.6 through 4 years of college. He will be your surprising last day cut. He apparently did not want to show up in the NFL in NFL ready form. Very dissapointing. Move over Gaskin and get ready to be put on waivers August 30. Will be picked up by somebody like Seattle or Kansas City where Damien Williams is hurting.
There wasn't really any hole for him to run thru. Even on that TD run it was all vision by him and he caught the ball well. I'd like to see what he can do with a little bit of blocking up front. None of the RB's had much room to run thru.

Well Hull is out for the year already, agree the last 2 on the list are probably gone, Allen can’t stay healthy either.

It will be the usual, the last LB spot or possibly 2 will be won on ST.. I would think. The same for WR.
Right on, does Flores usually keep 5 or 6?
Myles Gaskin only averaged 2.2 ypc this last game. He averaged 5.6 through 4 years of college. He will be your surprising last day cut. He apparently did not want to show up in the NFL in NFL ready form. Very dissapointing. Move over Gaskin and get ready to be put on waivers August 30. Will be picked up by somebody like Seattle or Kansas City where Damien Williams is hurting.

I liked him better than what I saw from Walton, and I'd put them both behind Laird.

But that's not the point. Why declare anything right now, we have three more games. Wait and see.

Back
Top Bottom