harrington listed as questionable | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

harrington listed as questionable

C

chada456

harrington is listed as questionable for the bills game with an ankle injury... anybody think he wont play?

He should be able to play. If he could finish that game, he should be able to play again a week after.

Didn't that sprain occur in the second quarter last week? He should be ready to go come Sunday.

Crypt Keeper said:
Didn't that sprain occur in the second quarter last week? He should be ready to go come Sunday.

Yeah, it looked like he had FAKED it to :p .

Dolphins Own said:
He should be able to play. If he could finish that game, he should be able to play again a week after.

Not necassarily. Ankle injuries can get worse in terms of pain well after the fact. Still think he plays though.

Joey is tougher then nails, he'll play, hasn't ever missed a game due to injury.

It's possible his ankle swelled up big time after the game. Just because he finished playing doesn't mean he'll be ready to go.

Lemon Lemon Lemon :yes:

Im not sure if he will play or not, a lot of times I have hurt an ankle finished playing a game (football or basketball) and been fine, but when I woke up the next day it felt like I couldnt walk.

Some guys are listed as "questionable" every week and they play. I am sure Joey will be in there.

LoneWulF said:
id like to see cleo lemon and what he can do
Me too, Joey can take a rest during the Bills game if he's not 100%, then come Christmas he will be fully ready to put a whoopin on the Jets.:crutch:

SCall13 said:
Not necassarily. Ankle injuries can get worse in terms of pain well after the fact. Still think he plays though.

You're absolutely right. It really depends on how bad the sprain is. Those things can hurt really bad and the initial pain is nothing compared to the day after.

as long as we're (barely) alive for the playoffs, we're going to need Harrington's experience. Unless, of course, Cleo turns out to be the next Romo.

Not Yet.

LoneWulF said:
"id like to see cleo lemon and what he can do"
Me too, but not while we have a chance, however small, to make the post season.

Back
Top Bottom