Harris and Smith pro day | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Harris and Smith pro day

LB isn’t a premium position either, unless it’s a pass rushing LB, yet some org is gonna draft Micah Parsons in the 1st round.

I think it’s more about getting good football players. Both Micah and Najee are good football players.
I agree. The Bucs drafted Devin White and he's made an amazing impact.

Guys like Travis Etienne and Najee Harris help you win games. When it's 3rd and 6 you'll be so glad to have an elite RB who also helps greatly in the passing game. When you're in the red zone looking to win a ball game on the road these are the players that can make the difference between scoring a TD or not. We have come up short on offense over and over and last season we were sniffing the playoffs but we came up short. I think one of the reasons was our lack of a potent run game. There were times where we were getting some push in the run game and I felt great about it but later in the season the run game was inconsistent and we went away from it. If we hadn't missed all the great RBs in the previous draft we likely would have made the playoffs so what I'm imploring is not to do it again. First pick, see who's there and make a choice and make that pick at #6, maybe all 4 guys are there, who knows, but at #18 pick your RB of the future and make him a Dolphin.

Love Harris. He's ready to play right now but this team likes to pass on top skill players so.....maybe it'll be different this time.

Back
Top Bottom