Harris and Smith pro day | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Harris and Smith pro day

Dan13Forever

Sewell = waste pick
Club Member
Reaction score
Harris is def a stud. Very nice hands which is what you want. Harris at 18, or defensive player at 18?
I think Parsons will be gone at 18. I usually don't like to take a rb in first round. For Harris, i will make an exception.

With Waddle/Piits, then follow up with Harris, we don't have to worry about weapons for the next 4 years.

Dolphinator530

Club Member
Reaction score
Anyone else thing Jones may have benefitted from a lack of fans. Some of those opponents have the hardest environments to play in but he got a glorified scrimmage all year.

Gatorboy999120

Club Member
Reaction score
Anyone else thing Jones may have benefitted from a lack of fans. Some of those opponents have the hardest environments to play in but he got a glorified scrimmage all year.
Maybe..but wouldn't that also be true for most players last season? Hmm?
Not a Jones fan, btw. Elite talent around him..didn't "Wow" me.

Dolphinator530

Club Member
Reaction score
Maybe..but wouldn't that also be true for most players last season? Hmm?
Not a Jones fan, btw. Elite talent around him..didn't "Wow" me.

More of a comparison that last year at the iron bowl he struggled and this year with basically a scrimmage all year he looked comfy. Others played in hard environments and thrives he was meh compared to this year

Gatorboy999120

Club Member
Reaction score
More of a comparison that last year at the iron bowl he struggled and this year with basically a scrimmage all year he looked comfy. Others played in hard environments and thrives he was meh compared to this year
Yeah...crowd noise and fans being there definitely makes a big/huge difference!

Durango2020

Scout Team
Reaction score
Just watching D. Smith catch for Mac Jones makes me want him more with our 1st pick. Chase looked good also, I have not really seen Waddle but I think Dolphins getting one of Pitts, Chase, Smith and Waddle should definitely help the offense.

DOLFANMIKE

NFL'S WINNINGEST TEAM
Club Member
Reaction score
If we draft Pitts at 6 like I hope we do, I really think we'd be short sighted not to trade up from 18 to grab whomever slides between Parsons, Waddle, Smith, Slater, Sewell.
These guys are going to be special players. I really want Smith but not at the cost of passing on Pitts. So trading up to get him would be a dream draft for this DOLFAN
6A7318A1-B401-47C3-B2CC-761506CF587E-1024x723.jpeg

artdnj

Time is Now
Club Member
Reaction score
I can’t imagine they prefer Jones but it is what it is. Means nothing

Last edited:
Top Bottom