Harris and Smith pro day | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Harris and Smith pro day

LMAO...Bobby!!! ARRRGHHHHHH!!!! Awesome!
I gotta admit, I can't watch that clip without thinking about the Dallas Cowboys All-Pro talent who helped Don Shula's Dolphins steal a win over Jimmy Johnson's superiorly talented Cowboys team on a snowy Thanksgiving Day in Dallas. Ahhh, great coaching wins again. :)

RIP DS, you're the GOAT.

I gotta admit, I can't watch that clip without thinking about the Dallas Cowboys All-Pro talent who helped Don Shula's Dolphins steal a win over Jimmy Johnson's superiorly talented Cowboys team on a snowy Thanksgiving Day in Dallas. Ahhh, great coaching wins again. :)

RIP DS, you're the GOAT.
He truly was and is the GOAT. And coached a classy way. The right way. By the Rules! RIP, Don!

RIP DS, you're the GOAT.
That would be Leon Lett. I watched that game with my uncle who is a Cowboys fan and will never forget his face at the end :)

That would be Leon Lett. I watched that game with my uncle who is a Cowboys fan and will never forget his face at the end :)
That's right! It's almost too bad too since Lett was a dominant player and he really shouldn't have even been on the special teams. But, he was, and their Special Teams Coach didn't teach his guys the rules well, so he got put in a spot and made an error of commission, which is what aggressive athletes are supposed to do. At the end of the day, we blame Leon Lett, but the blame should be on the coaching staff, and that's why Don Shula's teams always won ... mental preparedness, physical preparedness, and attention to detail. You can't draft near the end of the round every year and win with superior talent ... it's gotta be coaching.

Man, I thought M Jones looked like *** out there...soft throws, very low velocity.
Everytime he lifted his shirt up to whipe his face you could see that soft white belly.

I do the same thing at Golf, so I know lol.

Difference is, im not a top 5 QB prospect.

Best case for Jones is that he is Chad Pennington.

No! He definetly has some skills there. It's just always kinda hard to evaluate Alabama QB's.
Hmm? If he didn't have all that talent..I just wonder what he'd look like. You know? Best O-Line, RB, 2 WR's in the country..like damn! Plus Sark is/was an offensive genius/guru/mastermind drawing up plays for them! We'll see!

Hmm? If he didn't have all that talent..I just wonder what he'd look like. You know? Best O-Line, RB, 2 WR's in the country..like damn! Plus Sark is/was an offensive genius/guru/mastermind drawing up plays for them! We'll see!

Risky, moreso, to take him if you're top 5 compared to other QBs that played with less talent.

Risky, moreso, to take him if you're top 5 compared to other QBs that played with less talent.
Yeah..he's had a meteoric rise..I'd take him 5th or 6th QB overall..maybe late first..but when it comes to a QB and the fact teams want/need a good one..he's likely to go Top 15 if not Top 10/5..right or wrong...high bust rate for 1st round QB's, though...even Lawrence is barely better than 50/50 by the numbers to not be a 'bust'

Everytime he lifted his shirt up to whipe his face you could see that soft white belly.

I do the same thing at Golf, so I know lol.

Difference is, im not a top 5 QB prospect.

Best case for Jones is that he is Chad Pennington.
Lmao

Back
Top Bottom