Has any one else noticed? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Has any one else noticed?

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
I think almost every game this season we gave up a td on the opponets first drive of the 2nd half. What is Dave giving the d at half time? Anyway that was a completely dominating performance. A performance that was made w/out the best player on the Phinz, Zach, best 2 wrs Chambers and Gadsen, and all the other players that season ended before todday. I just hope our o-line, d-line, and Lamar can come up w/the that kind of energy for the next 4 weeks.

I hate to say this, but we played a 3-12 team. :rolleyes: It was a great win though to boost our players confidence. :D

I just want all thoose moronic Bill's fans to finally shut up! Then what could they possibly say in the wake of a 34-7 blowout. I have to repeat that 34-7 blow out. Wait 1 more,4 wins in a row against Buffalo, 6-7 I might add. HA HA HA!

I am sure all those die-hard Panther fans are out there on the Pats boards getting smacked right now as we speak. ;) :p :goof:

The Bills fans are gone for good, except maybe Rude American since his posts have obsolutely nothing to do with football.

i was just getting to buy...............

into "rudes" garbage, until he ragged on sombody's wife. that kinda crap will never get off the ground!:mad:

And if I were really gonna rag on someone, it would be YOU, about that shirt! lol. jk.

Even in victory Finfans were classless. Watched the game. A lot of w/c were drunk as a skunk and taking the game too personal.

What's w/ the "BLUE" dolphin jerseys. The Fins never wore blue. I guess those were the infamous fair weathered finfans who have fin jerseys w/ blue colors w/c was 1/3 of the entire stadium

" Hey our fins got blown out of the playoffs! I'll cheer for a team that wears blue and still in the playoff" So typical of a finfan.

Oh yeah why were some finfans blasting and shouting for Fiedlers head during that one drive where he was sacked and then acting like he's a god the next moment ?

Yes, your team is going to the playoff but there is one thing you guys can't deny, it might not be you personally but finfans are the worst fans in the league when it come to supporting your team. Maybe next to the lions.

Actually, despite their poor record, the Lions have the 4th highest attendance in the NFL this year and have sold out 7 of 8 home games, lol. Not too shabby.

Hey guys...............

Originally posted by Rude American
Actually, despite their poor record, the Lions have the 4th highest attendance in the NFL this year and have sold out 7 of 8 home games, lol. Not too shabby.

It's actually Rude American's first post that has something to do with the game of FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

You're dellusional justafan

The blue jersey was released by the NFL about 3 or 4 years ago. Have you noticed in hockey that the Rangers and the Bruins have a third jersey. What tricks do you play in your head to say that just because a team has a 3rd jersey that those fans cheer for another team even though it's still the Fish jersey.

"Yes, your team is going to the playoff but there is one thing you guys can't deny, it might not be you personally but finfans are the worst fans in the league when it come to supporting your team. Maybe next to the lions."

Actually I think the fairweathered fans are the Buffalo fans. When the Bills play well they sellout but this year and other years when the Bills play like crap they only put 40,000 in the stadium. That is the definition of a fairweathered fan. How can you criticize fish fans for booing Fiedler when Bills fans have cheered as Rob Johnson was injured and taken off the field.If you think that fans in RWS don't get drunk and fight fans of opposing teams you are living in a dream world.Bills fans take the game as personal as anyone, I've gone to Bills Fins games in Buffalo and I keep my mouth shut because I have seen many fights break out there.

How about next time before you post you buy a ****!NG CLUE.

:monkey: Justafan's opinion

Just because your in the offseason

Rude American and the Bills fans have been worrying about getting McKinnie in the draft(not likely)since October,doesn't mean we have to worried about the offseason. We still have games left to play so we first have to worry about who we will play. Fins fans have already at length discussed what we need for next season, whether it be OL, DL, RB, QB, but there are more pressing issues right now.So go off and play with all your little friends at BBI and discuss the dreaded should we keep Johnson threads or dream about getting McKinnie which will never happen unless you move up in the draft.

Great comeback Fan

Let's see if you can follow this concept.

The NFL releases a 3rd jersey so that they can make more money, hmmm seems plausible. If it is a Dolphins jersey wouldn't that mean those people are Dolphins fans, hmmm just might be.

Takes a ridiculious leap in logic by justafan to figure that this means they cheer for other teams. I guess the Canes having a green, white, and a 3rd orange jersey means they cheer for Tennessee, right.

How about changing your name to justaclue so your handle reflects what you 1 day hope to have.

Your team sucks, your team's city sucks, you were blown out so you come and talk this weak ass crap because you can't actually talk about the game since you have nothing to say.

Don't go away mad fan, just go the hell away.

Tell us again how the Bills are a young team with a good future with that 1st year OC and 1st year DC. Yeah you guys will be great in 2003. Sure.

Your so smart fan

You're my hero, yeah Miami has it's problems but it's still a hell of a lot better than Buffalo, and the Fish are a hell of a lot better than the Bills. Just go away, you come to talk smack but you post nothing but crap, try facts next time.

Back
Top Bottom