Has anyone heard this rumor (Jets/Browns) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Has anyone heard this rumor (Jets/Browns)

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
The rumor is John Abraham, 2nd round Pick, 5th round pick to Cleveland for their first round pick and Kellen Winslow JR.

Apparently it was on ESPN Radio..

I pray to God, Jehova, Allah, Zeus, and Rodney Dangerfield that this trade doesn't go through.. K2 plus the 3rd overall pick to the Jets? PLEASE NO!

That seems way lopsided to the Jets to be true, K2 is going to be a great player and is very young and talented, why would they give him up and their 3rd overall pick for a 2nd rounder and Abraham who is I think only a 7 sacks a season guy. (Because of the Jets good D-Line). I don't see this trade happening unless there is some tweaking of draft picks.

SkapePhin said:
The rumor is John Abraham, 2nd round Pick, 5th round pick to Cleveland for their first round pick and Kellen Winslow JR.

I pray to God, Jehova, Allah, Zeus, and Rodney Dangerfield that this trade doesn't go through.. K2 plus the 3rd overall pick to the Jets? PLEASE NO!

I will worry about K2 when he performs in the NFL. Like Shockey, he talks better than he has played. Though K2 was awesome in college and kicked butt against my Buckeyes, I will wait to worry about facing him twice a year. (If this rumor is true)

NOTE: Yeah, yeah, I know he was hurt

SkapePhin said:

Just something some moron came up with...Browns would be screwed to death...abraham aint that great and the rest is garbage and the browns would be giving up everything

I heard that they would be swapping firsts and getting john abraham but giving a 2nd round pick as well

That's the most one-sided deal I've ever seen...

SkapePhin said:

I really doubt that! dont jets have Becht for TE?

No they don't have Becht, but that's basically giving the 3rd+6th overall for a late 2nd, a 5th, and trouble John Abraham. I hope Browns fans come in and torch the Jets boards for even thinking this.

i wudnt take abraham, 2nd rnd pick and 5th rnd pick for K2, let alone the #3 overall as well.

It's definitely got slow in the offseason.

SkapePhin said:

When i first heard this i thought it was a joke. but after i say the denver/browns trade yesterday. i'm not sure. since dever took the browns d-line this offseason they need to do something. i'm sure the jets would have to give up more though for winslow and there #3 overall pick.

i heard that rumor....also heard that after that trade goes down the colts are trading manning and harrison to the dolphins for sage rosenfels and donterrius thompson

i dont like the sound of that trade, but the browns might just be stupid enough if they offered the deal

SkapePhin said:

mikefan22 here!

I also heard the rumor. And I don't think it's as one sided as many of you think. :eek: K2 talks a good game, but that don't get jack**** done in the NFL.

Slappy8800 said:
the colts are trading manning and harrison to the dolphins for sage rosenfels and donterrius thompson

wow! me too i heard that rumor also, but to even it up, they should thrown in a 1st rounder in there

SkapePhin said:

e ven the jets cant be that stupid

Back
Top Bottom