Has Flores Lost the Locker Room?

Did Flores Lose the Locker room?

• Yes

Votes: 47 52.2%
  • No

Votes: 43 47.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just caught some of the Brian Flores show on local TV. It's hosted by Kim Bokamper. Coach looked pissed to me, he looked intense and very angry. He said that a number of the problems are fixed and he expects to see it on the field this week. I'm going to assume that this is a guy that doesn't enjoy being embarrassed. He's in love with the word standpoint. He used it at least a dozen times! That's ok, use any words you want, just get this team playing at a much higher level than a week ago. I don't know what will happen if we get beat down again!! Lick our wounds and fly out to Dallas to get really hammered!! Then Rivers? Nice schedule for a new coach in a tank year. Lord help our fishies!

It's only 1 week. My question is can he win the locker room if we're bad for more than just this year? If the plan is to be top 5 bad for another year, how do you sell anything to anyone in year 3? The people who want Trevor Lawrence want us to be #1 pick in the draft bad to get him, but if that's the case, how does Flores install a winning culture all of a sudden?

It's only 1 week. My question is can he win the locker room if we're bad for more than just this year? If the plan is to be top 5 bad for another year, how do you sell anything to anyone in year 3? The people who want Trevor Lawrence want us to be #1 pick in the draft bad to get him, but if that's the case, how does Flores install a winning culture all of a sudden?

How about we just get through game #2..yeah?

This is just getting beyond silly IMO. When this season is over going into next season how many of these players are going to be around, 15%? It's not about building the culture for most of the current players. It's about building the culture for the future players.

The only person Flores needs to keep happy is Ross.
You think Ross is happy with the first two games..........??

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom