Has Geno Smith passed R. Tannehill ? | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Has Geno Smith passed R. Tannehill ?

it's not all about Geno though. it's not like Geno has been the only one making mistakes.

---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

you should be worried about your next Tom Brady, the way Brady is playing now Ryan does kind of look like him.
Just like Tannehill getting the brunt of the blame when all phases of the Dolphins were struggling. Geno turning the ball over overshadows how poor that secondary is.

to this point it has absolutely been all about geno and his shortcomings...all about it

,Just like Tannehill getting the brunt of the blame when all phases of the Dolphins were struggling. Geno turning the ball over overshadows how poor that secondary is.

it's never all on one guy, I said that about Ryan. I do think Ryan was at the top of the list last year and geno is at the top this year for us but our D as a whole can't get big stops, not giving Ivory the ball more on O has killed us. we should be rising him.

---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 AM ----------

to this point it has absolutely been all about geno and his shortcomings...all about it

Not at all, he has cost us one game(and again if we get proper calls we still beat Chicago).

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 AM ----------

don't deflect junc...we are talking about your hot garbage qb situation...:lol:

we have a similar QB situation to you guys except we have a QB on the roster that has actually succeeded at this level.

You also have a coach without the authority to make a change at QB and that is ridiculous. Idzik is failing as badly as Tannenbaum did and it may cost the best coach they have had in a long, long time.

You also have a coach without the authority to make a change at QB and that is ridiculous. Idzik is failing as badly as Tannenbaum did and it may cost the best coach they have had in a long, long time.

he has the authority to make a change. I don't think it is the right time to make a change, lose this week and maybe that changes things but I wouldn't bench him yet.

I hope Idzik fails as badly as Tannenbaum, you do remember Tannenbaum built multiple SB caliber teams, right?

he has the authority to make a change. I don't think it is the right time to make a change, lose this week and maybe that changes things but I wouldn't bench him yet.

I hope Idzik fails as badly as Tannenbaum, you do remember Tannenbaum built multiple SB caliber teams, right?
Tannenbaum and Mangini built a solid core and I have always recognized that. He also made horrible decisions after firing Mangini when it came to personnel.

Apparently you missed Rex' interview admitting he can't make changes to the QB calling it a "Jets decision and I'll leave it at that."

Tannenbaum and Mangini built a solid core and I have always recognized that. He also made horrible decisions after firing Mangini when it came to personnel.

Apparently you missed Rex' interview admitting he can't make changes to the QB calling it a "Jets decision and I'll leave it at that."

There are many things not known, I wouldn't put too much stock in an interview.

Tannebaum made many good decisions post Mangini(somewhere mangini gets all the credit which I have no idea why) to help get us close to 2 SBs. he missed on a few as well, his issue was he'd trade picks so when he missed it was magnified but he did a good job overall here.

dont tell him that, in his own delusional world, our qb is playing just like a 1st round, 8th overall, so called franchise qb should be playing in his short career as a fin.

if we have another 7-9, 8-8 season, some of them are already coming out and stating it will be due to lack of o line play ( i said some, not all)

Are you taking deflection lessons from junc?

You asked if any of the drops were TD passes or long gains. The answer is yes, and it is comical that you had to ask. You claim to watch the games, but that doesn't appear to be true.

Yep Tannebaum was outstanding...because of his geat decision on Sanchez's contract, tell me again how much the Jets are paying him this year to play for Philly?

There are many things not known, I wouldn't put too much stock in an interview.

Tannebaum made many good decisions post Mangini(somewhere mangini gets all the credit which I have no idea why) to help get us close to 2 SBs. he missed on a few as well, his issue was he'd trade picks so when he missed it was magnified but he did a good job overall here.
This is not Manish Mehta conjouring up a story. It came straight from the horse's mouth.

I understand, you can't believe everything these guys tell you.
You're in denial Junc. Why in the world would Rex say this if it were not true? He knows how a comment like this would be received. Over the last couple of years he has steered clear of making the foolish statements he made as a new coach so this is not some off the cuff remark. He has made it clear that he does not have the authority to make a change and that my friend spells trouble. With a capital T.

I think the writing is on the wall and you don't want to put on your glasses to see it clearly.

By the way Junc, your absence in the Rex Ryan is Neutered threat is quite strange indeed. It's as if you are realizing the end of Rex is near and that has got to hurt.

Back
Top Bottom