Has Geno Smith passed R. Tannehill ? | Page 29 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Has Geno Smith passed R. Tannehill ?

He just wants to burn it down around junc's trailer house. :lol2:

Just to try and get this back on topic, nobody still believes that Gen Smith has/will pass Tannehill, right?

Yes, Genoa finally had a very good game as a pro but I'd take what he's done until now over a one game sample size to believe he's even arrived as a qb. However, I do hope his performance in the last game of the season has convinced what's left of the Jets brass that he's their future.

To each's his own opinion on Tannehill but I like the progressing he has been making since his rookie year, considering what we've had in that position in the past, I am happy with how he is trending..

Geno Smith has been benched for a QB with ligament damage to his thumb. :sidelol:

The real question should be has Ryan Fitzpatrick passed Ryan Tannehill and the answer to that would be yes.

The real question should be has Ryan Fitzpatrick passed Ryan Tannehill and the answer to that would be yes.

imagesqtbnANd9GcTttppJQUnlpwd3nPcnwTNjHj-1.jpg

What does this even mean? How has Fitzpatrick passed Tannehill? Because the Jets are an unreachable game ahead of them in the standings?

What does this even mean? How has Fitzpatrick passed Tannehill? Because the Jets are an unreachable game ahead of them in the standings?

It was a joke though Fitz has been the much better QB this season.

It was a joke though Fitz has been the much better QB this season.

Much better. That explains why the only numbers Fitzpatrick has that are better are 2 less INTs and he's only been sacked 4 times. Nevermind Tannehill has a better QBR, more completions and attempts, a better completion %, more yards, ypg, and TDs. All silly numbers that mean dick.

Yeah Fitzpatrick and co. beat Miami in Week 4. That's the one thing he has on Tannehill and Miami right now.

Back
Top Bottom