Has Geno Smith passed R. Tannehill ? | Page 31 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Has Geno Smith passed R. Tannehill ?

I am NOT sold on Fitz though he has been playing really well for us but in watching him this year he's been better than Ryan and it's not close. he was under pressure all game yesterday, he had no run game, our D was giving up big plays and yet we found a way to win in part b/c of him.

No great feat against a **** team tbh.

Mark was a starter for 4 full years and we know the rest.

The rest is that he played worse every year, then got benched for a lousy rookie, then cut, then signed as a backup, then passed over for a chance at a starting spot for an injured, disappointing QB.

he might lose the game on an INT in the closing seconds trying to force a pass into a receiver in the end zone on fourth-and-goal with no TOs left.

Or maybe throw an INT on first and 10 to end the game. Or fail to convert a 4th and 4 at the opponents 7. Or throw a -2 yard pass on 4th and 2.

The rest is that he played worse every year, then got benched for a lousy rookie, then cut, then signed as a backup, then passed over for a chance at a starting spot for an injured, disappointing QB.

he did not get benched for Geno. he got HURT. the HC wanted Mark, the inept GM wanted Geno so there was this sham competition which led to his injury.

he went to Philly and played very well and was re-signed to a nice deal to be the backup. Led his O to almost 30 PPG last year, how many times has Ryan led your O to 30 pts in a game in his career?

Or maybe throw an INT on first and 10 to end the game. Or fail to convert a 4th and 4 at the opponents 7. Or throw a -2 yard pass on 4th and 2.

we had no TOs and needed a TD, you can blame him for some things but the final INT you cannot.

he was better than his #s last night but he made some poor decisions. He did give us a chance to win a game we had no business being in considering all the TOs(including STs giving up a TD).

Looks like Ryan Fitzpatrick pulled a Ryan Tannehill and couldn't propel the team to victory. 1st and goal down 5 and you don't score at home seems Dolphins-esque to me. Must be the name "Ryan".

Looks like Ryan Fitzpatrick pulled a Ryan Tannehill and couldn't propel the team to victory. 1st and goal down 5 and you don't score at home seems Dolphins-esque to me. Must be the name "Ryan".

you might be on to something there

you might be on to something there

Now if Miami can beat Philly, which won't happen, the 3 teams in the division are within a game of each other. All this to be first in line to get brutally destroyed in the wild card game. I'll take it! :)

Back
Top Bottom