Has Saban had a personal workout or interview with Mike Williams? If so how did it go

PhinsPhan

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I dont remember hearing anything about Mike Williams in particular I would be interested to know what Saban thought of him.

Boomer

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
There were Dolphin scouts at his workout but his name is not on the pretty substantive visitors list I have seen.

Bowl_Bound

Starter
Reaction score
Boomer said:
There were Dolphin scouts at his workout but his name is not on the pretty substantive visitors list I have seen.
What about Brown?? I heard someone say that he has not even spoken with Saban :cry:

Boomer

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
He's spoken and the coaches flew to Alabama to see him and Cadillac. But the only Tiger to visit is the other certain 1st rounder.

bfishusi

Scout Team
Reaction score
Boomer said:

Think we can take this as Saban is not too impressed by him. Saban seems to like to cover all of his bases so it seems odd that we would possibly draft Williams without an interview.

phillyphinphan

Active Roster
Reaction score
PhinsPhan said:
I dont remember hearing anything about Mike Williams in particular I would be interested to know what Saban thought of him.
If we go WR it looks like it's going to Edwards, from everything I read it seems Williams isn't even on Saban's radar-or is that what he wants everyone to think, hmmmm.....

zephon

Active Roster
Reaction score
I know for a fact that Baggett was there....I saw him on the video. An article said that Saban was there but I never saw him among the coaches and scouts. IMO, it's the guys that are NOT linked to us that I get the feeling Saban might be interested in...MIGHT! Of course, I've been on the Williams (both of them) for a while. I'll be happy if we get either of them...no matter what the pick # is....of course I'm not going to phreak over any of the guys rated in the top 10 if they get picked by us. Heck, I'm not even going to be upset if Rolle or DJ is picked, I like them both.

The only way I'm unhappy is if we get Edwards...who I'll get over quickly because I like him (just not as much as Williams or Clayton)...now, if we pick Pacman...ANYWHERE...I'll be upset. He's terribly overrated IMO. But with Saban being such a "measureable" guy, he's unlikely to be drafted by us since he's a tad short based on Saban's comments for DBs.

Top Bottom