has saban lost since he said "the score doesn't matter"? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

has saban lost since he said "the score doesn't matter"?

jnobes7

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
just hope all these television analysis do a little research and find their way to this blog and notice that since sabans press conference about the browns game and said that the score doesn't matter, winning doesn't matter, etc...

well we are three and 0 and i dont see us losing another game, does that mean we make the playoffs, i dont know probably not but it will be huge motivation into next year to know we went 9-7 with a team that no one thought would win 5 games.

my theory is saban was watching too much college football during that losing streak, watching his prospects...

jnobes7 said:
just hope all these television analysis do a little research and find their way to this blog and notice that since sabans press conference about the browns game and said that the score doesn't matter, winning doesn't matter, etc...

well we are three and 0 and i dont see us losing another game, does that mean we make the playoffs, i dont know probably not but it will be huge motivation into next year to know we went 9-7 with a team that no one thought would win 5 games.

my theory is saban was watching too much college football during that losing streak, watching his prospects...

I dont think he has, dont give up on the playoffs just yet though. There is a thread talking about our wild card chances and they dont look too bad for being 6-7. Its pretty intresting if you look at it.

Back
Top Bottom