Has The Sports Media Been Lying To Us About Tua's Playing Ability ? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Has The Sports Media Been Lying To Us About Tua's Playing Ability ?

Heā€™s not doing it by himself, he needs that team to pull that off.

Correct. I was responding to your comment-"to blame a team loss on one player is ridiculous." I was responding to some nameless posters who want to reward "one player" for a 4Q comeback

Arm strength is not Tua main problem...getting ball down field is a concern,maybe reading defense and stop hold ball to long. That what I see.he need work on..
Agreed that arm strength is not a problem for Tua. Watching his college film he was arguably the most aggressive downfield passer I've ever scouted. L believe that's his natural inclination. I suspect that with an actual off-season in an offense that fits him and WRs that can actually separate we'll see him return to his typical aggressiveness.

Iā€™ll admit I wanted Herbert but I wasnā€™t sold on him.

You might have a point if Herbert played defensešŸ¤£
herbert threw it 53 times for 209 yds 49%, 0 tdand two picks, which puts the d in a bad position. if tua would have thrown it 53 times for only 209 and 2 ints and completed 49% we would have lost our crap.

when tua had a horrible game and threw it 50+ times without any wrs he completed 60% 369 with 1 td 3 ints
these are are both their worst games. and both against scrubs in the second half at some point

Herbert threw the ball 48+ times 4 times, and 40+ 8 times.
Herbert also threw the ball 30+ all games he played
tua 48+ twice, 40 twice. 30 + 3

What i see is that tua wasnt asked to do much (which we saw in play calling) and was efficient with what he did do. Not that herbert wasnt efficient, he just had more opportunities, and their offense was wide open with guys who could actually catch the ball.

so my conclussion is... its still in the air who will be better.

You might have a point if Herbert played defensešŸ¤£

And what did he manufacture on his end to mitigate the Overall teams bleeding - 3pts against Swiss Cheese - did you see that roster how many starting D do you think are on the team this year from last years squad??

And what did he manufacture on his end to mitigate the Overall teams bleeding - 3pts against Swiss Cheese - did you see that roster how many starting D do you think are on the team this year from last years squad??
You sit there and dwell on one team loss because that makes you incredibly happy.
He has done quite a bit to win offense rookie of the year.

Back
Top Bottom