Haskins Declares! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Haskins Declares!

Hardly a surprise but very welcome, even if you don't like him this helps the fins, either by pushing someone else down, because this kid is going at the very top of the draft, for sure. Or if you are like me and have watched him a number of times this season, especially from the Maryland games through to the end, you'll be very very high on him. He may not be as electric as Murray or Tua but he's a fine prospect who if he falls into the right situation will have a great career in the pros.

I would make a move to take him , if it were possible, I doubt it will though. Murray is still however my number one target, if he declares, but Haskins is better than Herbert or Fromm, in next year's draft. Like I said before if you are targeting 2020 as some kind of QB utopia draft class, better hope you get the #1 pick because in all honestly there is a significant drop off to the rest of the pack.

If you want him you need to get to 5. Would much rather wait until 2020 when theclass is better.

Only 1 full year as a starter?

1*I2_TSx-oXRVtEneSRQRxWQ.jpeg

pass
the skinny kid from Clemson is who we need he can pass and we need PASSING

Another addition to the top of the draft only helps us. I trust Grier to bring the best player to our team. No trades down though.

If you want him you need to get to 5. Would much rather wait until 2020 when theclass is better.

Outside of Tua there is no one currently better than Haskins in 2020. Got to go 1-15 for Tua.

I’d trade up anything but a 2020 first round pick. It’s not going to happen though. You’re getting Daniel Jones at 13.

pass
the skinny kid from Clemson is who we need he can pass and we need PASSING

And it's also 2 years before he declares and again you are going to have to have the #1 pick to take him. This waiting for the next draft or the draft after that is very flawed strategy.

Back
Top Bottom