Haskins From Osu... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Haskins From Osu...

Wow almost 500 yds and 5 tds, which was down on his previous two games where he got 6 tds each time. Without him this year Ohio State would be absolutely nowhere.

Haskins is my favorite prospect this year period. There's nothing not to like about him but inexperience

Again I wouldn't say, "nothing" not to like about him.

Pretty clear you knock him off his spot, blitz him, etc...that's when things can get dicey. I've been talking him up, even at one point had him at QB1 ahead of Herbert, from the start of the season. But he went through a stretch this year where it was clear and it was true, throw pressure at him and you're gonna see if he's comfortable enough to get the job done.

I think he can get over that. But I doubt you can just assume it. He's been improving in this regard for sure, let me make that clear.

Good player at the position, a guy I'd draft. Is he a guy I'd move the draft to get? Not sure.

Last edited:
Slimm I wanted your input on something. Maybe I'm way off.

Haskins has been such a precise spot and timing based thrower at Ohio State, for him to be as productive as he's been, I have to think someone on that staff is doing one hell of a job coaching the wide receivers, no? Those receivers are exactly where they need to be, when they need to be there.

It tempts me to lure Brian Hartline from Ohio State to the NFL as a WR Coach.

I just think they're well coached and Haskins obviously has immense trust in his receivers. It's a Senior laden group. Although there was clearly some miscommunication between Haskins and the receiver on the INT he threw to Hartage.

Urban Meyer has stressed that the WR group on this Ohio St. team is where the leadership is drawn from. Great group of kids that usually know what to do.

Slimm I wanted your input on something. Maybe I'm way off.

Haskins has been such a precise spot and timing based thrower at Ohio State, for him to be as productive as he's been, I have to think someone on that staff is doing one hell of a job coaching the wide receivers, no? Those receivers are exactly where they need to be, when they need to be there.

It tempts me to lure Brian Hartline from Ohio State to the NFL as a WR Coach.

If Hartline has any sense of upward mobility on staff at Ohio State he’ll never leave IMHO.

Back
Top Bottom