Haslem Likely Tore Ligaments | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Haslem Likely Tore Ligaments

Muck

Now completely imaginary
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
...Udonis Haslem played well during the last five games of the Pistons series is impressive considering doctors told him last week that he likely has torn ligaments in his dislocated middle finger. The Heat has made it a priority to re-sign Haslem, who will need four weeks of rehab but no surgery.

This from Barry Jackson's Heat portion of the SFSB. http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/11875956.htm

Good to see the Heat making him a priority. We suspected this much.

From everything I've read it sounds like Haslem will stay and I really hope he does.

Me too. I agree with X-Cons assesment of him being the most underrated and underappreciated member of the Heat. Without him, our rebounding went south and our overall production suffered as a result.

I like Haslem, he's a warrior. Reminds me some of Grant Long, but with better offense.

MelbournePhin said:
haslem wouldnt be squat on an average team.

Are you just bitter because you have to live in Melbourne, or did your parents drop you much as a child?

NaboCane said:
Are you just bitter because you have to live in Melbourne, or did your parents drop you much as a child?

Whoa, whoa, whoa, i like Melbourne, but besides that, he moved. I guess hes going to be BrandonPhin now.

NaboCane said:

melbourne is nice. just 9 miles away from beautiful cocoa beach. the weather is great as well. btw, hows the suicide rate in seattle? :) and yes, haslem is garbage

haslem was playing for a contract. once he gets it, he'll level back off into mediocrity. im sure if he didnt have shaq and wade, he would still be a no-namer in this league

MelbournePhin said:
melbourne is nice. just 9 miles away from beautiful cocoa beach. the weather is great as well. btw, hows the suicide rate in seattle? :) and yes, haslem is garbage

Palm Bay is looking nicer btw, you should drive by sometime.

MelbournePhin said:

You've obviously led a sheltered life.

Seattle's fine, thanks. At least it's a city.

And the real garbage is someone who comes on a Miami site to talk smack about a Miami team - in a non-smack forum.

So, if the hefty bag fits, wear it.

MelbournePhin said:
haslem was playing for a contract. once he gets it, he'll level back off into mediocrity. im sure if he didnt have shaq and wade, he would still be a no-namer in this league

Being a tragic fan has damaged your brain...IMO.

Haslem is in essence a second year player.....and is a 10/10 guy at the 4 position......that is hardly garbage....That is an up and coming player.

Now...that team you have in Orlando...that would qualify as garbage.

NaboCane said:
You've obviously led a sheltered life.

Seattle's fine, thanks. At least it's a city.

And the real garbage is someone who comes on a Miami site to talk smack about a Miami team - in a non-smack forum.

So, if the hefty bag fits, wear it.

just giving an opinion about a miami heat player. i wasnt talking smack. im sorry if my opinion on haslem offended you

Section126 said:
Being a tragic fan has damaged your brain...IMO.

Haslem is in essence a second year player.....and is a 10/10 guy at the 4 position......that is hardly garbage....That is an up and coming player.

Now...that team you have in Orlando...that would qualify as garbage.

we've had this discussion before (on the magic) the future is bright with the next best big man, Dwight Howard.

Back
Top Bottom