Haslem's my new favorite player | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Haslem's my new favorite player

nobody can get too Wade with Shaq and Haslem protecting him

although Wade is pretty strong so I bet he could lay out anybody

I like how Van Gundy tried Nocioni in the Press Cronfrence. he said if you want to be a badboy don't flagrent foul a gaurd why dont you go an flagrent foul Alonzo Mourning and see what happens.

Van Gundys Gangsta also.

Mindwarp said:
I like how Van Gundy tried Nocioni in the Press Cronfrence. he said if you want to be a badboy don't flagrent foul a gaurd why dont you go an flagrent foul Alonzo Mourning and see what happens.

Van Gundys Gangsta also.

Ohhh man, flashbacks of ZO coming back to me :evil: i'd LOVE to seen Zo flick the punk, he'd end up in the upper decks :roflmao: SVG's quote i love it! :D man i wish i could've seen that game :cry:

Mindwarp said:

Van Gundys Gangsta also.

Truly Yours,

Your Biggest Fan.

This is Stan

SuavePhin said:
Ohhh man, flashbacks of ZO coming back to me :evil: i'd LOVE to seen Zo flick the punk, he'd end up in the upper decks :roflmao: SVG's quote i love it! :D man i wish i could've seen that game :cry:

Remember this:
clear.gif
Look at Van Gundy on Zo's leg. :roflmao:

Ah man, Knicks-Heat playoff memories! Quick, somebody get a GIF of P.J. Brown body slamming Charlie Ward. Now that was probably my favorite Heat memory of all time. Out of nowhere, you just see P.J. pick up Ward and body slam him, then the benches hop onto the court.

Man I remember watching that live on TV. I couldn't stop laughing. Looking back on those Heat/Knicks games now makes me realize how much the team has changed. Back then we were lucky to score over 80 points...now it's no problem. Although our current defense is nowhere near as good as those mid to late 90's squads.

KuD said:
Udon aint no joke. We seem to struggle without him.I've said it before and i'll say it again. He's the most underrated player on our team.

That reminds me.. anybody wanna make me a Haslem sig? :tongue:

No doubt, we struggled when Udonis was out..I love his never ending pursuit on the boards.. BTW.. Mudvayne ROCKS :rockon: .. I love there new song "happy"

X-Con said:
Remember this:
clear.gif
Look at Van Gundy on Zo's leg. :roflmao:

Ah man, Knicks-Heat playoff memories! Quick, somebody get a GIF of P.J. Brown body slamming Charlie Ward. Now that was probably my favorite Heat memory of all time. Out of nowhere, you just see P.J. pick up Ward and body slam him, then the benches hop onto the court.

Hmm, you know i wonder if Zo said "hey remember when your bro was my ankel bracelet??" to SVG?? :D

This is truely my favorite heat team since Zo, Timmy and company.

They are playing such good ball now, and even win when they don't have Shaq. They are going to run through the Eastern Conference, then get a challenge in the Finals.

Back
Top Bottom