Haslem's my new favorite player | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Haslem's my new favorite player

is there a video of this somewhere? On my computer when I downloaded it, it was coming up as just the audio of the event.

I applaud Haslem for standing up for his teamate. Shoulda punched him though. That fool deserved it for that cheap shot.

KuD said:
I applaud Haslem for standing up for his teamate. Shoulda punched him though. That fool deserved it for that cheap shot.
I just wonder what would have happened if Shaq was playing. He would probably throw him 17 rows into the stands

Haslem was a BEAST on the boards last night..he was grabbing every rebound on both sides of the court. Not bad for an undersized power forward without Shaq playing!

Haslem is gonna get fined for that, i wouldnt be surprised if he was suspended for a game, even though no punches were thrown, simply because Stern wants to be a hardass since the Malice at the Palace...

Deez Nutz said:
I just wonder what would have happened if Shaq was playing. He would probably throw him 17 rows into the stands

I wouldve loved to see Shaq-daddy go after that scrub, that would be like an angry father coming after someone picking on his son.

X-Con...how come you dont have the Wade highlight vs. Amare with the 60 foot shot among your highlights in your sig? That's the most amazing one of all of them....

Deez Nutz said:

Hmmm ya know, if Shaq was there I don't think he would have done that because he wouldn't want to be ejected and fined (even though the game was out of reach at that point). I think Shaq would have just made sure that guy was covering him on the next posession...while making a spin move to the basket, he'd politely shove his elbow into the guys face causing the player to leave the game with a broken jaw. That sounds like a Shaq move :D

HugeFinFan said:
Haslem was a BEAST on the boards last night..he was grabbing every rebound on both sides of the court. Not bad for an undersized power forward without Shaq playing!

Udon aint no joke. We seem to struggle without him.I've said it before and i'll say it again. He's the most underrated player on our team.

That reminds me.. anybody wanna make me a Haslem sig? :tongue:

BTW X-Con thanks for posting this man wrking till10:00 i miss ALOT of heat games. :(
cant wait to switch to the morning shift.

LOL, Wade would've beat his ***, that's why I'm happy Haslem stepped in. Same thing with Shaq stepping in on Wade/Mo'Pete.

Damn, is it just me or is Wade really starting to show a lot of emotion out there? He used to just laugh, now he's reacting. I like to see the aggression, but I hope he realizes that there will be a LOAD of cheap shots in the playoffs.

I don't think Wade is showing anymore emotion than usual. Guys are just tryin' him lately. Wade aint haven that. Wade looked like He was gonna jump on Nocioni lol. Then Haslem pushed him into the seats before he could.

Back
Top Bottom