Hasselback is the best QB ever | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hasselback is the best QB ever

Deeznutts

Scout Team
Reaction score
My Gdd. We don't have a quality QB in the state and this guy is killing our pansy defense. We really, really, really suck. And Jim Bates....why not blitz the rookie? The WORST coaching staff in the the NFL. And the WORST offensive line in the history of organized sports. It's over. Thank God. One thing about it.....In the days of Marino, he made so many average teams better than average, thus he kept us from coaching changes, personnel changes and high draft picks. Please God, let this team play to it's abilities. New coaches, new players, new attitude. And the orange sucks.

They SHOULD be wearing PINK jerseys. THE most feminine team in the NFL. Please bring us Saban, Stoops, Cowher or Coughlin. Please. Please. That is what I want for Christmas. And a middle linebacker over 4'11. We need some venom. Some pressure. Some attitude. And LOTS of heart.

Originally posted by Deeznutts
They SHOULD be wearing PINK jerseys. THE most feminine team in the NFL. Please bring us Saban, Stoops, Cowher or Coughlin. Please. Please. That is what I want for Christmas. And a middle linebacker over 4'11. We need some venom. Some pressure. Some attitude. And LOTS of heart.

uhhhh ur complaining about zach thomas? Are you crazy?? he has Heart.

His "heart" gets run over too much. I love his hustle, I love his work ethic, I love his desire......but I want a bigger, more intimidating middle linebacker.

His "heart" gets run over too much. I love his hustle, I love his work ethic, I love his desire......but I want a bigger, more intimidating middle linebacker.

Way to go, your the 1% out of 1million% of people that would rather not have Z.Thomas.

My Gdd. We don't have a quality QB in the state and this guy is killing our pansy defense. We really, really, really suck. And Jim Bates....why not blitz the rookie? The WORST coaching staff in the the NFL. And the WORST offensive line in the history of organized sports. It's over. Thank God. One thing about it.....In the days of Marino, he made so many average teams better than average, thus he kept us from coaching changes, personnel changes and high draft picks. Please God, let this team play to it's abilities. New coaches, new players, new attitude. And the orange sucks.

Ditto

I agree. Tonight was an embarrassment..Albiet a win. But it's not a good win. How can any of the players in Miami's locker room go home feeling good about tonight's game?

Originally posted by BATMAN
How can any of the players in Miami's locker room go home feeling good about tonight's game?

Possibly knowing that they overcame a 13deficet??

Originally posted by BATMAN
I agree. Tonight was an embarrassment..Albiet a win. But it's not a good win. How can any of the players in Miami's locker room go home feeling good about tonight's game?

ummm... because they won

how could they not?? they were on there way to being embarrased and run out of the stadium, yet they clamped down and came back from 13 points in the 4th. as a fan, i'd rather blow a team out, but i'll take an ugly win anytime! especially when we're still in the wild card race. this win was a HUGE moral boost. hope they can build momentum into december.

I'd say they all go home feeling good about tonight's game.

i don't even consider this an ugly win .. we came back and won it .. this was a different redskins offesne we played w/ a new QB who did pretty damn good.

agree. i was only making a point that a win is a win,and however we get it,i'll take it.

Dood I bet the players are outright PUMPED now. They survived a quarterback controversy in the middle of the season and came out 7-4 with as much confidence in their starter as at any point since Dan Marino was our QB.

I mean this was a primetime game, and you just kinda felt like it just took 3 quarters for the team to wake up and start playing like they should be playing. But by the end they were just dominating the Redskins. Dominating in every way. Offensively the skins could not stop us on two very long touchdown drives, and defensively we dominated the Skins offense with big plays (sacks, ints, etc).

So the Phins go into this week pumped up and confident once again now that Jay Fiedler has returned to lead them into the post season. Even the fans (at the stadium) are behind Jay now.

Back
Top Bottom