hate that we changed the offensive line today | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

hate that we changed the offensive line today

Miami has no one in the Front Office who can evaluate/recognize o-line talent outside of the first round, and IMO even their recent first round o-line picks weren't what I would consider tough and physically dominating! I'm sick and tired of seeing Miami's o-line pushed around and dominated by tough, physical d-lines, and this has been a major problem ever since Philbin took over the team and wanted finesse rather than tough and physical. Gase also went with finesse, and I was really hoping that Flores and Grier would have put more effort and resources into replacing Gase's ENTIRE o-line. I understand that they need to rebuild the entire roster, but it's impossible to properly evaluate offensive skill position players when your o-line can't stop anyone. IMO, they just wasted a year by failing to focus on rebuilding the trenches first!

Wasted a year by not building the trenches?? what does that even mean?

Wait didn't we draft a defensive lineman with our first pick and an offensive lineman with our 2nd pick ???? I'm a little confused here ;p

Back
Top Bottom