Hate to break it to y'all... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hate to break it to y'all...

Reaction score
The Miami Dolphins are going to do much worse if Wanny does go away. I've heard so much he's going, he's leaving... and an urge from all sides. But if another coach comes in, hes just going to change things around, and REbuild the team how they feel fit. Wanny has put much time into constructing this team to a way he'd liek them to perform, bringing another coach, will bring another gameplan. Wanna stays!

To tell you the truth, I just want change. I don't want more of the same. I'm tired of loading up and not going anywhere.

What he's attempted to build is no longer of consequence to me. He doesn't intimidate and he doesn't motivate. You need at least one of those things. I'm tired of seeing the team's lack of killer instinct and discipline. I'm tired of the mistakes. I want change. And although bringing in a GM is an EXCELLENT move that is four years overdue, it's not going to be enough IMO.

Originally posted by MïâMì-ÃÂø|ƒäÑ
The Miami Dolphins are going to do much worse if Wanny does go away.

So what? What damned difference does it make if you go 10-6 and miss the playoffs or go 6-10 and miss the playoffs? At least at 6-10 we'd have a better draft pick and a better chance at improving.

Originally posted by Muck
To tell you the truth, I just want change. I don't want more of the same. I'm tired of loading up and not going anywhere.

What he's attempted to build is no longer of consequence to me. He doesn't intimidate and he doesn't motivate. You need at least one of those things. I'm tired of seeing the team's lack of killer instinct and discipline. I'm tired of the mistakes. I want change. And although bringing in a GM is an EXCELLENT move that is four years overdue, it's not going to be enough IMO.

They were two missed field goals from 12-4.....12-4 is pretty good......an intimidator is overrated.....we have a veteran team......that wouldn't work....a motivator? I see no evidence of these guys not being motivated....I see alot of evidence of dumb players making dumb plays......

12-4 is pretty good. But every team can point to games in which they barely lost. Look at our 2000 team. We were beat to hell that year with injuries and still went 11-5. And yet we lost by six at Minnesota, three vs Tampa, three at New York, and seven vs Indy (who we beat two weeks later). We were that close to being 15-1.

But were we good enough to reflect a 15-1 record?? No way. We could have gone 12-4, but we didn't. The fact is that we failed to be all the elite teams we faced this year. And we held on against inferior ones. The difference between us and NE is that they beat the elite teams.

Finally, the first two years......we were hammered with injuries. The last two years......not much beyond Fiedler missing some time. Yet we regressed with more talent.

The difference between us and NE is that NE has played out of their freakin' minds.....you can't stop that...........the fact remains that a 2 million dollar kicker missed two GAME WINNING CHIP SHOTS........38 and 35 yards.......Houston and New England......

Those are facts Muck......

CHIP SHOTS.....

I have one word for you Muck...........Vanderjackt

Originally posted by Section126
The difference between us and NE is that NE has played out of their freakin' minds.....you can't stop that...........the fact remains that a 2 million dollar kicker missed two GAME WINNING CHIP SHOTS........38 and 35 yards.......Houston and New England......

Those are facts Muck......

CHIP SHOTS.....

I have one word for you Muck...........Vanderjackt

So you honestly believe that even if we hit those two chip shots, we're still a better team than New England, Denver, Tennessee, and Philadelphia??

I don't. We don't have the offense. Chip shots or no chip shots, we are deficient all over the offensive line as well as QB and WR.

THOSE are facts.

Originally posted by Section126

No crap........spell: "Dave ___________ retained."

If I spelled it correctly, the profanity filter would *** it out.

Originally posted by Muck

So you honestly believe that even if we hit those two chip shots, we're still a better team than New England, Denver, Tennessee, and Philadelphia??

I don't. We don't have the offense. Chip shots or no chip shots, we are deficient all over the offensive line as well as QB and WR.

THOSE are facts.

Well, I agree with all of that.......we would still would have been 12-4.

Originally posted by MïâMì-ÃÂø|ƒäÑ
straight up, we win it next year with Wanny, or wait another 20 years and win it with some other coach...

No, what will likely happen is that we miss the playoffs next season under Wanny yet again.

Back
Top Bottom