Hate to say it, we need to draft a qb in the first round | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hate to say it, we need to draft a qb in the first round

Tua just doesn't seem like a viable starting qb going foward. We need to start looking into next years draft. There are quite a few intriguing prospects in the next draft. With Houston pick we should be in range for one.
No, we don't need to draft a QB in the first round next year. Stop trolling.

Tua just doesn't seem like a viable starting qb going foward. We need to start looking into next years draft. There are quite a few intriguing prospects in the next draft. With Houston pick we should be in range for one.
You have got to be kidding me. I mean it..you've got to be a troll from another team's board. You have to be!

Master Po is ten times better than Master Tung.

Without googling, who gets the reference? No, you googled, liar.

This is what your posts remind me of.

200.gif

Quoted from you in February,"Seeing as if we draft the injured Tua, we need a back up. TUA isn't playing his first year anyway. Another reason I am opposed to drafting him". Considering you were so adamant about him not playing this year, I don't think I'll take your opinion worth a damn on tua.

Back
Top Bottom