Hate to say it, we need to draft a qb in the first round | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hate to say it, we need to draft a qb in the first round

Oh, OK then, I guess that's settled then.

Tua should have quit when Miami played the Cards and the Chargers...How shortsighted of him not seeing superior quality at QB.
I mean, I would have drafted Herbert. I would have started tua day 1 had I drafted him unless he was hurt and I wouldn’t have benched him for fitztragic at any point, for any reason other than injury.

I’m a tua guy first and foremost. But name me a top 5 pick that was benched four games into his starting career for any reason? Let alone for a 37 year old jag that the team even knows isn’t good enough thus he was benched himself.

and look I do understand that there was a set of reasons that made sense given the way that game was going but there still isn’t any positive take aways to be had from it

John Elway was benched in his 5th game due to performance. Came back in week 10.

Eli Manning was benched at half time in his 4th start because he had 0.0 Qb rating.

John Elway was benched in his 5th game due to performance. Came back in week 10.

Eli Manning was benched at half time in his 4th start because he had 0.0 Qb rating.

well if that’s accurate than I stand corrected. I knew it wasn’t anything in recent history

lol you hitting that way back machine on me

wins aren’t a quarterback stat and tannehill has easily been top 10 in the nfl since getting out of our dumpster fire of a team.

But for almost a decade he played like a bottom 10 QB in Miami. So for us, he was a waste. What he's done in Tennessee is very admirable but he still isn't the guy to lead a championship team unless everything around him is ideal.... and last year the Titans were almost good enough to overcome Tannehills short falls. If he ever gets another team around him that good will he be able to deliver? .... personally I doubt it.

But for almost a decade he played like a bottom 10 QB in Miami. So for us, he was a waste. What he's done in Tennessee is very admirable but he still isn't the guy to lead a championship team unless everything around him is ideal.... and last year the Titans were almost good enough to overcome Tannehills short falls. If he ever gets another team around him that good will he be able to deliver? .... personally I doubt it.
Bottom 10?? Of what?

Back
Top Bottom