Hate to say it, we need to draft a qb in the first round | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hate to say it, we need to draft a qb in the first round

Basically Tua has had four days on the job to show his skill set and many on here want to deem him a failure as an NFL QB because he didn’t light the world on fire. I assume all those individuals were great at their jobs after performing on the job for 4 days and that is why they expect everyone else to be perfect too.

Thankfully I had supervisors in the jobs I had who understood I wasn’t going to be a perfect employee after 4 days on the job and that I would make some mistakes along the way to becoming that perfect employee. Unfortunately even after 30 years on the job, I never was perfect but I was a lot better employee as the years went along than I was after 4 days on the job.

Tua just doesn't seem like a viable starting qb going foward. We need to start looking into next years draft. There are quite a few intriguing prospects in the next draft. With Houston pick we should be in range for one.
Wow. Dude, slow your roll, let’s have a bit of patience? 4 starts and you’re ready to make that assessment? Some good and bad has been seen As with all rookie QB’s. if it was one year from now, maybe then you would have enough of a sample size, but way to premature for such a hot take.

Overreaction Monday rolled into Tuesday. This is such an idiotic statement its not really worth debating.

Overreaction Monday rolled into Tuesday. This is such an idiotic statement its not really worth debating.
Excellent idea.

Roll (to use your phrasing) all thi lunacy into a weekly "Overreaction Monday" thread.

Would certainly clean up pg1.

Any time you bench your top 5 pick qb 4 games into his starting career for any reason it’s not good.

there’s no bow to put on it
I dont think thats fair hoops... I can point to alot of games where rookies were playing alot worst than Tua on sunday that didnt get benched for it. Games from guys who ended up pretty good too... Whether you agree with Flo for pulling him or not, there's no question its an un-conventionnal move.

I dont think thats fair hoops... I can point to alot of games where rookies were playing alot worst than Tua on sunday that didnt get benched for it. Games from guys who ended up pretty good too... Whether you agree with Flo for pulling him or not, there's no question its an un-conventionnal move.

just point me to the top 5 picks that were pulled 4 games in. That was the basis of my argument.

i did say that I understood some of the circumstances around it but a good thing? Unless it’s qb preservation mode I don’t see how.

Back
Top Bottom