Hate to sound pessimistic but..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hate to sound pessimistic but.....

phinfan2003

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
I think I'd rather see the dolphins not make the playoffs, than to limp in like they've done in the past. I'm as die hard as they come but I don't want them to "just squeak in" (even though I'd root for them the same and I'm not rooting against them). This will bring on the necessary change at Head Coach. I think firing Wannstedt and his staff is necessary even though I think he is a class act. We need to change this team over. Wannstedt's flaw ironically is that he treats the players like men and expects them to be responsible adults and do their jobs. In other words, he's not a disciplinarian. Some of them need to be treated like children and need to be disciplined because they have no self-discipline. I liken Wannstedt's situation much the same as Tony Dungy's in Tampa. Hopefully, we can get somebody that'll weed out the undisciplined players.

I posted somthing to this effect on another thread earlier...I agree.

It's hard to say but it's true, although you never give up hope thinking of the cinderella story etc...........

Now the truth -
The players are even losing faith as per the Sentinel and if they think it's over then you can't expect too much from the next 2 games.
If we back in the way we are playing we will not get past the 1st round. And as Zach said in his interview w/ Dan Le Batard "we always get your hope up every year, we tease you. Then we hit you across the head every year. Same story".
Uh Zach, before next year starts could you lend me a helmet or win the g** d***** Super Bowl, my head hurts!!!

With Zach defeated, Junior partying like a rock star, Ricky trying to find a hole, the rest of the D trying to plug all of them they has Monday night and Wanny & Norv looking for a Christmas miracle this year is over!!!!!!!
:mad:

Back
Top Bottom