Hats Off to Saban | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hats Off to Saban

NHDOLFAN

Practice Squad
Reaction score
It's nice to see a HC that thinks with his head and not get caught up in the moment (Wanny). Ronnie Brown was the right choice and not Edwards even if Ricky comes back! Keep an eye on the 2nd round as I see Nick trading for a couple of 3rd rounders.

Hey, I think we should bring Ricky back and team them up. We would have the best backfield since Cszonka, Kick andd Morris.

Yeah hats off to Saban... Way to lose value on your pick by taking a RB. Picking the one with average vision, and who doesn't know what the word elusive means. This a joke.

Hostile7 said:
Yeah hats off to Saban... Way to lose value on your pick by taking a RB. Picking the one with average vision, and who doesn't know what the word elusive means. This a joke.

You have got to be kidding:roflmao: . I quess you know more than just about every NFL GM :roflmao: , since everyone who is somebody seems to have Ronnie as the best back in the draft period:wink: . The key maybe our #2 pick thank God we have one:D

Good work coach. I'm glad he is able to identify needs over glamor. This was a good choice....a great choice!!!!!!!!

Ronnie Brown will be an impact player in this offense. He'll mix the running style of Ricky with the receiving skills of Terry Kirby. Anyone that thinks drafting Ronnie Brown was a mistake needs to lay off the crack.

Brown is the most complete back since Bo Jackson.Power and speed and a great guy.I'm not saying he's gonna be as good as Bo was, but he's that complete.Actually, Brown's a better receiver than Bo was imo.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom