Have a feeling our round 2 target is CB Chidobe Awuzie | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Have a feeling our round 2 target is CB Chidobe Awuzie

Dolfan23

Active Roster
Reaction score
I don't believe he'll make it to our pick so I can see Grier moving up to get him. The guy is a terrific human being who ears breaths and sleeps football. He comes from a humble family with his parents having immigrated from Nigeria. He is friends with Nnanmdi Asomugha and plays a lot like him. He would he the perfect long term match with Howard and Lippett. The Dolphins are said to be targeting players where football is their life and that's exactly who this kid is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[video=youtube_share;uxpPUQt1FSI]https://youtu.be/uxpPUQt1FSI[/video]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would be so disappointed with the first 2 rounds. We would pick up a DE and a CB which are both areas that we don't have huge holes in.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be so disappointed with the first 2 rounds. We would pick up a DE and a CB which are both areas that we don't have holes in.

While I will disagree with you that they aren't needs. They are also very deep positions in this draft.

As for Awuzie. He's got the attitude Gase loves and would get Bobby McCain off the field

I would be so disappointed with the first 2 rounds. We would pick up a DE and a CB which are both areas that we don't have holes in.

We needed a young pass rusher at DE. Wake is 35 years old.

We need a slot CB who is better than McCain.

It doesn't have to be high draft picks, but they are definitely needs.

which Miami Dolphins roster are you basing this on?

The Dolphins current roster with plenty of DE's and DB's who started last year. And the roster with a substandard FS we just signed, with an injury prone LB core with no depth, and the roster with absolute trash at the both Guard positions on the offensive line. If you think we are going to be able to pick up serviceable starters in the later rounds I have a Koa Misi to sell you.

We better hope we get a LB in the 2nd and a capable G in the 3rd. The only way we save this draft is by getting one of the remaining serviceable LB's in the 2nd like Zach Cunnigham, if not welcome to your 2017 Swiss Cheese.

Only in Finheaven do people think a team who had trouble stopping the run will be fixed with a DE who can't set the edge yet, and a slot CB, instead of a LB.

Love this guy. Fingers crossed.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Love him too. We'd have to trade up to get him though. I know the Dolphins are also very high on Tankersely who could be there at 54.

I could definitely see that.

54 and 97 will probably go to a combination of LB, S, CB and G.

But at the same time, won't be surprised if we go with DT either.

Methinks you are a tad misinformed - we actually do need a better nickel CB than Bobby McCain. Awuzie represents potentially a very big upgrade.

Back
Top Bottom