Have actual interview been announced for anyone other than Tomlin-Mon & BSchott-Tues? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Have actual interview been announced for anyone other than Tomlin-Mon & BSchott-Tues?

finsgold

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I know others have been mentioned as possibles for 2nd interview like Cameron (if team loses sun) and Gailey and whisenhunt and maybe Martz, but has any actual interview-date been set other than Mike Tomlin on Monday and Brian Schottenhiemer on Tuesday?

Tomlin confirmed he has not been contacted for a second interview. So far Schottenheimer is the only one coming in for second interview.

im still hopin the chargers lose tomorrow. Cause Camerons my guy. Im slowly warming to Shotty, but i want cameron.

I want the Chargers to win so Cameron isn't the head coach...haha.

I'd like either of Brian Schottenheimer, Mike Tomlin, or Chan Gailey. If there is any team I want to lose so we can take another look at their coach it's Chicago. I'd still like Ron Rivera to get another chance.

Tomlin confirmed he has not been contacted for a second interview. So far Schottenheimer is the only one coming in for second interview.
wait, when did Tomlin confirm this? ESPN has been reporting that the Fins are interviewing him on Monday.

wait, when did Tomlin confirm this? ESPN has been reporting that the Fins are interviewing him on Monday.

Its at the bottom of one of the articles linked in one of these bazillion threads :lol: A reporter contacted Tomlin and he said no second interview has been scheduled and declined to comment on how his interview went.

Its at the bottom of one of the articles linked in one of these bazillion threads :lol: A reporter contacted Tomlin and he said no second interview has been scheduled and declined to comment on how his interview went.
:lol: Yea I just began sifting through these threads and just saw it.

Back
Top Bottom