Have anyone noticed Zach is bigger | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Have anyone noticed Zach is bigger

XXXSURTAINXXX

THE SACRIFICIAL DOLPHIN
Reaction score
Zach Thomas has put on more mass. I read that he took up JR's workout. I take this as Saban's influence. I se vets giving thier best in the offseason and during the season. I expect they know it's time to work.

15-1 here we come.

He looked smaller to me. He also mentioned he is doing less heavy weight work and is doing more of a cardio workout so he can be faster and more flexible. He thinks if he is less bulky and more mobile he will be able to last longer by having less injuries.

We have home field advantage for the offseason...99 percent of the NFL seems to want to come to Miami to do their offseason training.

I didn't really notice him being bigger or small, but Zach Thomas has always had one of the biggest necks I've ever seen (another player that comes to mind is Takeo Spikes).

I didn't see Zachs neck did it actually show up? I thought his head was fuesed to his shoulders :roflmao:

According to inside sources zack is now wearing special designer platform cleats. According to zack he has now reached sabans mandatory minimum height requirements and is expected to have a bigger role in the defense this year.

HelloMotto said:
According to inside sources zack is now wear special designer platform cleats. According to zack he has now reached sabans mandatory minimum height requirements and is expected to have a bigger role in the defense this year.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Well... he did not get any taller... his arms did not get any longer... he still will weigh less than 230..... his passion and heart are intact.... but...bottom line... he does not fit the Saban mold... 1 more year

thedayafter said:
Well... he did not get any taller... his arms did not get any longer... he still will weigh less than 230..... his passion and heart are intact.... but...bottom line... he does not fit the Saban mold... 1 more year
that's the hardline IMO.

I think that will happen, tough but true.

painnotpleasure said:
I didn't really notice him being bigger or small, but Zach Thomas has always had one of the biggest necks I've ever seen (another player that comes to mind is Takeo Spikes).

I valeted Takeo cars a bunch this spring and last summer.. Spikes is a beast, he isn't tall or fat just thick.. His neck is huge and he doesn't have any fat.. He is also a good tipper..

thedayafter said:

I think that may be true too. And it sucks. It will villify Saban in my book.

ZT... great effort player.... great systems player..... he has done well with his career.... I'll bet if you asked him it has been far and away greater than he ever thought coming out of college...

Back
Top Bottom