Have Faith | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Have Faith

HairyDawg13

Scout Team
Reaction score
I went through this same thing last year with my beloved Georgia Bulldogs. They lost starters before the season started and all year long including the corners and a DE that was their equivilant to O-gun. My point is that these guys at the pro level are there for a reason and that is because they can play ball. When one guy leaves you have to have another guy ready to step in and take charge.All is not lost guys ,Boston was still only a first year player for us and we do not know for certian the numbers he would have put up. We certianly know his potiential and what he should do... but we just don't know. These young "no names" are starving for a chance and here it is. Minor and co. know they have big shoes to fill and I am sure they are working extreemly hard to get them filled, the recieving corps know that a big piece of the puzzle just went down and they know they have to make those catches across the middle and the big gains down field. AJ and Jay know that their play is under a microscope(mostly by us fans) and there is no margin for error. Most of all the Defense knows it is the heart and soul of this team and they know they have to lead the way. They have to keep the games close,they have to force turnovers, they have to give the offense good field position. All of this is known to the players and coaches and they are working to put the best possible team on the field. It is up to us fans to support our Fins, never give up, and most of all realize that Jay (AJ) is our QB, Minor is our RB, Wanny is our coach, Ricky is gone, Boston is gone and quit crying about a "lost season" and "rebuilding". I for one am not 16-0 or 0-16... I will always bleed aqua and orange!!!!!

"Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor.........NOOOOOO!!!" -John Belushi

Back
Top Bottom