Have to get Dogs to Bite!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Have to get Dogs to Bite!!!

Dubfire

Deep Dish Fan
Reaction score
I :pray: that SF ends up taking one of the two QB's with their first pick. Then we can make Cleveland pull a Miami and trade up one spot to take the other. They ABSOLUTELY need a QB and IMO seem like on of they VERY FEW logical trade down partners. I'll take their 3rd. I just really want another Day 1 pick!!

Fin fans from Ohio are you hearing anything about in which direction Cleveland may go?

I know they only have 7 picks and are in total rebuilding mode, but lets face it, they're rebuilding mode needs to start with a QB.

:pray: :cooldude:

Dubfire said:
I :pray: that SF ends up taking one of the two QB's with their first pick. Then we can make Cleveland pull a Miami and trade up one spot to take the other. They ABSOLUTELY need a QB and IMO seem like on of they VERY FEW logical trade down partners. I'll take their 3rd. I just really want another Day 1 pick!!

Fin fans from Ohio are you hearing anything about in which direction Cleveland may go?

I know they only have 7 picks and are in total rebuilding mode, but lets face it, they're rebuilding mode needs to start with a QB.

:pray: :cooldude:
IMO Cleveland needs a QB about as much as we do.

I think that if the Niners do take a QB then we can do what the Lions did to the Browns last year. By moving down one spot and getting a 2nd rounder along with it.

texasPHINSfan said:
IMO Cleveland needs a QB about as much as we do.

While I'm not enamored with our QB situation, I'd rather have Feeley than the bums they have.

Cleveland is having jason Campbell interview with them, so they might not even think about it.

Whats with all the talk that we need a QB? Give Feeley a shot... He could be good with good talent around him(Ronnie Brown) and a better line (filled some holes in FA now we need to in draft) and he will be good... if not find a young proven QB in FA in a few years or next year but why not give him a shot, he showed tremendous heart against New England and potential in the 1st quarter of the Bills game. If Garrett can coach him up and he can fit in Linehan's system with a ton of talent and a good o-line around him he could be great.

I believe in a couple years, all the Feeley doubters will be like what the hell.

Back
Top Bottom