Have we ever had an offseason with more dis-info? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Have we ever had an offseason with more dis-info?

DOLFANMIKE

Coaches Corner
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I am amazed at the huge amount of DIS-information in Dolphins news this year. A typical example was the Ricky coming back news, which was reported by many news agencies and radio stations. Then Saban is interviewed and says he hasnt spoken to Ricky about returning.

I'm getting very excited about the draft....it'll be nice seeing what Saban has been cooking up. I still think we go QB or WR at #2 overall. WR would be a shock because I havent heard one TV show or read in anything that we'd take WR B. Edwards if he is there. He'd be a great pickup for us and with our new emphasis on 3 WR sets he'd play a bunch.

I still say QB Alex Smith though is our man if SF passes on him. Brown is a smoke screen IMO. There is just too many Rb's in the draft and in the trade - FA market right now to draft one that high. Plus Ricky may come back...who knows.

It's funny, yesterday I was talking to James {BALLSDEEP} on the phone and he asked me point blank who I though we were going to pick, I've always been a Ronnie Brown advocate but, for some reason Braylon edwards is what came out of my mouth.

It just feels like the pick for some reason.

I agree infins. Why is it that we have never mentioned Braylon Edwards name? I know it sounds like a foolish thing to say there is something there, but if Saban picks him I will shake my head and smile.

Back
Top Bottom