Have you seen this? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Have you seen this?

godfater21

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Have you seen these highlight videos of most of the 2005 draft picks?

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/draft?round=1&dl=nfl

On yahoo sports they have highlight videos for a lot of the draft picks. I still like Cedrick Benson but I must say that Ronnie Brown video is impressive. Math Roth is just a crazy mutha f**ker in his.

what did i try to tell you guys about benson he is catching hell on the radio right now by the sports animals they said he will be a bust .

benson was never anything but pothead Jr. Think Ki-Jana Carter and you will visualize benson's career.

Trade For Rivers! Whatever It Takes, get a Franchise QB!

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Did you see Benson cry like a little baby???
Leave him alone. It was a really emotional time for him. How would you feel if you grew up broke, and just got drafted to the NFL?

dolphingator said:
benson was never anything but pothead Jr. Think Ki-Jana Carter and you will visualize benson's career.

What makes you so 100% that Rivers will be a great QB? The last QB the charges got that high in the draft was Ryan Leaf. How do you know he won't be like him? I for one don't want to do "Whatever It Takes" for a back-up QB that has not done anything in the NFL. You could get Chris Simms cheaper and he at least has game experience, and he has shown potential in the games he has played in.

dolphingator said:

You're like a broken record arent you :shakeno: What makes you so sure that Rivers is a franchise QB? Why not give Feeley a chance this year, if he sucks we can always trade for your boyfriend Rivers next year.

Oh and thanks for posting that link, I must have missed it yesterday :D

NJFINSFAN1 said:

Hmmm would be more impressive if you told him how you feel instead of making fun of him here.

But, seriously, give the kid a break he went through a lot and got emotional, big deal. Anyone thinking he will be a bust because of this is way off the mark.

the video of crowder vs. lsu makes me understand why saban took this guy!

mor911 said:
Leave him alone. It was a really emotional time for him. How would you feel if you grew up broke, and just got drafted to the NFL?

I agree. I seem to recall Marino shedding a few tears when he was announcing his retirement.

Emotions run rather high in football. Let players have them.

NJFINSFAN1 said:

Wouldn't you if you went through all he did, because he knew someone..:shakeno:

What is the big deal with benson crying? Emmitt smith cried more than that when he retired. Barry Bonds cried and whined because the media was asking him too many questions. He cried so what he will still chew through defenses.

WOW! Crowder and Roth are monsters. Ronnie Brown's size and speed combonation is almost unfair to defenders.

Back
Top Bottom