Havent seen this posted--Hawthorne test postive for marijuana | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Havent seen this posted--Hawthorne test postive for marijuana

marke27

dime corner
Reaction score
I wonder how far he'll fall. If he falls to day two, Nick may take a look at him in the early fourth.

marke27 said:
heres the link for yahoo sports--
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylc=X3oDMTBpZ2NvMjltBF9TAzk1ODYxMDU5BHNlYwN0aA--?slug=ap-draft-drugtests&prov=ap&type=lgns

what gets me is it says he was projected to be a middle to lower round draft pick. it says 3 other guys that tested positive also, maybe it ment they were to be drafted in middle to lower round. i thought hawthorne was a later first to early second pick?

Wasn't it two for marijuana and two for steroids? I didn;tread your posted article but I remember reading something about 4 players combine tests coming back positive for banned substances, 2 being weed and 2 being steroids. I'm assuming thats the same article, or about the same players anyway, because 2 sets of 4 players testing positive this close is too coincidental, haha

Surferosa said:
I wonder how far he'll fall. If he falls to day two, Nick may take a look at him in the early fourth.
I'd hope... if he doesn't go on day one we have to regroup and seriously look at this guy. Happened with Poole last year.

finsnchips said:
I'd hope... if he doesn't go on day one we have to regroup and seriously look at this guy. Happened with Poole last year.

I imagine hes been taken off a number of draft boards already. However, if Saban is contemplating letting Ricky rejoin the team after the forest of weed hes already smoked, he may be willing to turn the other cheek for Hawthorne as well. I dont think so, but you never know.

Does anyone know who the highly touted guy was who admitted to using steroids? I saw this on ESPN yesterday. He sent a letter of apology to all teams.

HysterikiLL said:
Does anyone know who the highly touted guy was who admitted to using steroids? I saw this on ESPN yesterday. He sent a letter of apology to all teams.

DT Castillo

Back
Top Bottom