Hawaiis Cedric Byrd to Dolphins?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hawaiis Cedric Byrd to Dolphins??

Another point is cost. If you can get 75% of ability for 25% of the cost.......

I know all of you have never heard of this guy but i hope its true! Im still waiting for that confirmation but Hed be a great weapon for Tua.
So is this a hoax or does it have legs. I have found nothing on multiple sites to indicate he is signing with the Dolphins via rumor or otherwise. However, he does remain unsigned. I had hoped they would consider Dubois from UVA who did not drop a pass in 70+ opportunities last year. Just not fleet of foot, but big and strong.

In addition, Cole and Merritt are fast and can contribute on special teams. Cole is considered the "deep sleeper" in the draft. Merritt has a checkered pass much like Preston Williams but has speed and skill to play on Sundays.

Don’t we have a enough fast midgets on the squad.
The "fast midgets" are going to compete against each other to make the roster. The main catching weapons in the Dolphins offense are still, DeVante Parker, Preston Williams and Mike Gesicki.
BTW - I think Jakeem would probably remind you that fast midgets are way better than slow ones.

Last edited:
anyone from my home state I’m ecstatic! I have to admit although I know who he is I’m not the biggest UH fan. Other than what Rolo has done for Hawaii ( he up and went to greener pastures ) they have been terrible the 10 year prior to that.

anyone from my home state I’m ecstatic! I have to admit although I know who he is I’m not the biggest UH fan. Other than what Rolo has done for Hawaii ( he up and went to greener pastures ) they have been terrible the 10 year prior to that.
Are you assuming he is signing with Dolphins?

So is this a hoax or does it have legs. I have found nothing on multiple sites to indicate he is signing with the Dolphins via rumor or otherwise. However, he does remain unsigned. I had hoped they would consider Dubois from UVA who did not drop a pass in 70+ opportunities last year. Just not fleet of foot, but big and strong.

Havent found anything yet other than what was originally posted on a FB group that said he announced it live on his Instagram. I too am waiting for it to be announced somewhere. Other than that, he does remain unsigned.

This appears to be all talk at the moment. I say that and I know they have three open roster spots even if they sign all their draft picks. They get an exemption for Neto. There are actually some decent undrafted guys out there at positions of need like O'Grady at tight end, Qaadir Sheppart at OLB, and a few decent safety prospects. Robert Landers and David Woodward still haven't been signed and had draftable grades.

Hah can you blame us? Grant is not a reliable NFL receiver in the slot or anywhere on the field, and the stats bear that out. Great return guy just not an NFL wide out.
Not even that great of a return guy to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom