Hawk fan talks with Roth | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hawk fan talks with Roth

IAFINFAN

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Roth

Seems Matt is excited about Saban and JT. Seems he an Crowder hit off as well.

I hope we see bookends in JT and Roth. Hopefully carter and holliday will be used to keep fresh meat on the line. (DT and DE) Can you imagine the sack potential for them both. JT has never had the speed rush on the other end to help him out.

Basically he loves the intensity of Saban and expects great things this year. He said Ronnie Brown is very cool and works extremly hard and an amazing athlete. Crowder is the real deal, very intense and that he and Roth really hit it off.

Was excited to get started but that it was just rookies he went up against and that he can't wait for the real deal because he wants to learn from Jason Taylor and is hoping to be lining up opposite him by mid season at latest. Has a lot of respect for TJ and was pumped to be learning from him and will drilling him for info and tips to make them a dominate duo for a lot of years.

cheers IA, thats much appreciated.

It looks like we have rocks on our Dline, LB and secondary in Roth, Crowder and Poole. That's three very nice guys that have chips on their shoulders for falling in the draft. great for the future of our D.

FIREMEDIC822 said:
I hope we see bookends in JT and Roth. Hopefully carter and holliday will be used to keep fresh meat on the line. (DT and DE) Can you imagine the sack potential for them both. JT has never had the speed rush on the other end to help him out.

trace armstrong was pretty fast...and pretty good.
The result: in 2000 Armstrong had 16.5 sacks and JT had 14.5
Thats 31 sacks from the DE's alone.
Im hoping we can get that kind of production from JT/Roth

IAFINFAN said:
Basically he loves the intensity of Saban and expects great things this year. He said Ronnie Brown is very cool and works extremly hard and an amazing athlete. Crowder is the real deal, very intense and that he and Roth really hit it off.

Was excited to get started but that it was just rookies he went up against and that he can't wait for the real deal because he wants to learn from Jason Taylor and is hoping to be lining up opposite him by mid season at latest. Has a lot of respect for TJ and was pumped to be learning from him and will drilling him for info and tips to make them a dominate duo for a lot of years.
Thank you! :up:

Great, Great, attitude! I love it, Roth will be a moster to add to the worriors we already have. Saban knows what he's doing and he will not fail like some before him. He will be a big part of NFL history someday.

glad he hit it off with crowder too... first we had JT and zach the future is roth and crowder, maybe roth will marry channings sister, haha...

im very excited about our rookies, i dont remember the last time i was able to make that statement...

I am starting to think that Roth and JT could become the best set of DE in the leauge.

Watching Roth play for 4 years at Iowa I really thinks as DE his run defense is very under rated. He struggled at LB and maybe that is the thing people remember but once he moved to DE he stopped the run very well. He is so explosive off the line that he just picks up the ball and goes for it. He will be something special in the NFL.

Back
Top Bottom