Hayden Fox Assessment: W12 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hayden Fox Assessment: W12

Huge negative was the missed holding on Costanzo against Branch as this was THE play of the game that led to the game winning field goal. Tunsil commits the same penalty and guaranteed it is called and the game goes to OT.

Tannehill would have been 16 for 24 for 130yds if not for that duck he threw to Caroo. I'm not even knocking Tannehill as he's still obviously not fully healthy. My issues are with the playcalling. It was poor and not what I want to see from a team I support. Gutless is being kind.

The bar is so low for QBs on the Dolphins that it's unreal. Tannehill had a good first half and he did get a couple of breaks. The second half he passed for under 40 yards. That's not a good game, it a good half. He failed to elevate his team to a victory.

All Tannehill did was throw check downs and bubble screens all day, the one time he threw it deep was wildly underthrown and got lucky Carroo made the play of his life. Tannehill and Osweiler are both garbage.

Haha Trash. Hes got a 97 QBR. 10 TDs in 6 games. Believe me it could be a lot worse.

Back
Top Bottom