Hayden Fox Assessment: Week 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hayden Fox Assessment: Week 13

Hayden Fox

Is it Sunday yet?
Club Member
Reaction score
Positives:
5A1F85AA-AE57-4BFC-AE05-481F1D72B104.jpeg
Enjoyed the game in person and be able to see a Victory Formation in the win. Fins Up!

Local fans come out to games and support the team. The game is a blast. The stadium is gorgeous. Such a great time.

Special thanks to Al Romano. Unreal experience this weekend. Thanks for letting me come and share the game with your wonderful family.

Positives:
View attachment 14334
Enjoyed the game in person and be able to see a Victory Formation in the win. Fins Up!

Local fans come out to games and support the team. The game is a blast. The stadium is gorgeous. Such a great time.

Special thanks to Al Romano. Unreal experience this weekend. Thanks for letting me come and share the game with your wonderful family.

Um I’m not wasting my money on this garbage product. You’re crazy

Positives:
View attachment 14334

Glad you had a good time. Thanks for your posts and I think you've more than earned a day off from analysis.

Game time experience is great. In Indy, my son saw his first game and many players up close. Good number of Dolphin fans in Indy and the game was great except for the final score.

My first time at Hard Rock as well and 100% agree with Hayden Fox's assessment. Say what you will about the product on the field (hey we did win) but the stadium experience is excellent. Its beautiful, easy to get around, nice shade on hone side, and everyone around me was super cool. Someone gave my son some phins sunglasses they won as a prize (we won one too).

If the kind gentleman that had us rub his helmet for good luck in one of the dining/rest areas is one here, hello! I asked you where the dippin dots were lol.

Nothing to be positive about except a few plays, Clays drop being the best for our offense... wait what

X-man....2 interceptions

Tannehill...3 touchdown passes

The return of Devante Parker and Kenny Stills to some production

A wins a win...Pulling it out despite the teams deficiencies is a positive.

I view the final 4 games as a last audition for Tannehill...put the games in his hands to win or lose... each game is now a playoff game...let’s see if he can make it happen when it matters.

I am positive about some of the pieces we have in place for the future...hard decisions must be made next month.

Back
Top Bottom